****NBA 2018-19 Discussion Thread v1.0: #greenteam****

Status
Not open for further replies.

TuBB

Quite an experience to live in fear, isn't it?
Platinum Member
Reaction score
I haven't made one of these in a while but I've been waiting for this season for 5 years. My body is more than ready. When your biggest question mark is do you have too much talent, things are good. Anyways the preseason begins in over an hour. Should be a fun season.

Sonics in....

Oh yeah, David Stern fucked Seattle.

Fuck David Stern, fuck Silver, fuck basketball, fuck OKC, fuck the Thunder, fuck NBA.

That is the GOAT theme.

Celtics are full of brittle cans. Only a matter of time until they all get injured.

Heres to the 2nd best team in the East, the Boston Celtics!!!

Boston vs Lakers in NBA Finals. LolBron after having a amazing regular season goes down having his body going into shock via roids overdose.

With LolBron in critical condition the great empress Jeanie Buss summons a fresh legged Lord Mamba from his slumber.

Vino, being fresh, leads the Lakers to the NBA Finals vs the Celtics. Seven games in, with 1 min left, The Black Mamba ruptures another achilles. Not being a bitch, playing on 1 achilles, Kobe in the last second, Lakers down 2, QUAD covered, wills a fade away 3 from half court winning the game.

The heroics was so amazing, emotional and powerful it wakes LeBronze from his coma. Kobe, amongst the celebration, while holding the Finals trophy, Finals MVP, his kids, Vanessa and his achilles, copters to Cedars Sinai to greet a woke LeRoux.

Hugging each other, cheering, crying, Kobe gives both trophies to LeRoids heroically stating; "This is for you my brother, it was all for you. I never knew voodoo dolls really worked...".

kobe-bryant-monalisa-close-whining-nba-funny-photos.jpg

It’s time @Revolver

New season new champion

Fact is pg13 didn’t wanna play with lebron. Word is butler and kawhi don’t either lol what a shit show Hahahaha

Think about it. No star ever signed cuz they wanna play with lebron, ever lol now that he is old laker fans think people lining up lol more stars wanna get away from him then play with him

I got the Warriors and the Celtics in the Finals.

Golden State goes over.

Didn't know that Westbrick is on his 3rd knee surgery. Wonder if we finally see a drop off in his explosiveness.

Heres to the 2nd best team in the East, the Boston Celtics!!!
Coward was the guy needed to put the WIzz on top... not sure Boston can beat them now.

You heard it here first folks.

Fact is pg13 didn’t wanna play with lebron. Word is butler and kawhi don’t either lol what a shit show Hahahaha

Think about it. No star ever signed cuz they wanna play with lebron, ever lol now that he is old laker fans think people lining up lol more stars wanna get away from him then play with him

Who the fuck cares about those scrubs

Ingram proves he is better than both of them

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back