****NBA 2018-19 Discussion Thread v1.0: #greenteam****

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bah gawd that’s Jonas Jerebkos music

Had no idea that guy was still around lmao

Lmao @ celebrating this win. You only have 4 all nba players.

Walls of Jereko coming back to hurt his old team.

<Y2JSmirk>

Jizz are still legit when they buckle down on D tho.

Not sure what was better this game, the Pacers commentary or Henson draining two three pointers lmao

Not sure what was better this game, the Pacers commentary or Henson draining two three pointers lmao

1z5hocy.gif

I enjoyed watching the raptor game with hubie brown commentating instead of our homers. Changing VPN to stream games via league pass was legit move for me. He had way more unbiased insight and seems to really have high expectations of both teams this year.

Raptors D has legit chance to be best in league. Don’t sleep on it. Was top 5 last year and added green and kawhi.​

Lakers gonna shorten LeBrons career with the pace they wanna play. Dude is 33 lol you dont wanna be pushing him to the highest pace in the league. thats not his game. No shooters around him.
Houston gonna curb stomp the Lakers tonight.

Lakes probably will win by 20. Houston will be garbage defensively this year.

Lakers gonna shorten LeBrons career with the pace they wanna play. Dude is 33 lol you dont wanna be pushing him to the highest pace in the league. thats not his game. No shooters around him.
Shit-tier analysis

Lakes probably will win by 20. Houston will be garbage defensively this year.

Lakers gave up 130 to portland and now facing last years highest scoring team..... lol yea Houstons D is suspect but lets not act like the Lakers isnt. Probably a very high scoring game but Houston likes that, too.

LAroid will nip that shit in the bud real fast.

Lakers gave up 130 to portland and now facing last years highest scoring team..... lol yea Houstons D is suspect but lets not act like the Lakers isnt. Probably a very high scoring game but Houston likes that, too.

Porkland is arguably the most difficult place to play on the road. The lakes get to play in the GOAT city tonight so I expect a much better defensive performance.

Hayward and Kawhi sitting for "rest" tonight?

ab666umbp6c11.gif

Lol kiwi took all of last year to rest how much more does he need.

I can't understand any of it

Gayward is 100% healthy if he is playing in games

Porkland is arguably the most difficult place to play on the road. The lakes get to play in the GOAT city tonight so I expect a much better defensive performance.

i dont know. it could possibly be a repeat of that game if they dont guard the 3 any better, and can't box out when they go small.

we'll have wait and see.

First week of the season and guys are sitting on back to backs.

<JagsKiddingMe>

Wasn’t there a big gripe over stars resting? Is it just a big eff you to the league since they’re doing it this early in the season?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back