***NBA 2018 Finals v2: Rigged/ Friendly Refereeing Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
So is anyone but Durant going to actually grab a rebound in this game for GSW? He literally has all 6 of their rebounds with less than 3 to go in the 1st.

On realgm for the longest time they were saying he's a top 10 player and there were threads about how far a draymond green led team would go. LMAO.
giphy.gif

On realgm for the longest time they were saying he's a top 10 player and there were threads about how far a draymond green led team would go. LMAO.

What do you think Klays ceiling is on him m his own squad?

Nice errant pass by James. His body language said fuck that guy, lol. Everyone else's fault.

Nice errant pass by James. His body language said fuck that guy, lol. Everyone else's fault.

I have a saying for people like this, originated with Cam Newtons body language in the super bowl a few years back.

Goes like this...

“Not my fault”

What a sickening display by this jabroni.

What do you think Klays ceiling is on him m his own squad?

Hard to forecast because he's a designated beta and benefits from drays passing and chefs handle. He's a system player so depends what team he's on.

If he's the best player on the team he's probably putting up 25ppg on a 30-35 win team.

I have a saying for people like this, originated with Cam Newtons body language in the super bowl a few years back.

Goes like this...

“Not my fault”

Bron gotta get his numbers, everything else be damned. Amazing, amazing player but not a great leader and kind of a front runner. I think all his teammates hate him, lol.

Ghey Thompson could be an all star on a team like the sixers averaging 20 ppg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back