******** NBA 2018 Offseason thread v5: bunch of lazy....

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is the last year of gs domination so enjoy it and prepare l bandwagon another team and city you never even visited LOL

Lakers will whiff on kawhi (he is staying) and Durant (same) but they will overpay and land Klay. Then another team will overlay gaymond shortly after

Kiwi is gonna leave then the Craps being the F tier franchise they are will overpay Gaymond.

Crazy how theBeard is a better pg than any of those CANS. Wall, the wolverine, rondo, cp3, lizard, KEMBA, all rank higher than Stephanie westBrick and little IT imo.

x21og0.jpg

Westbrook had arthroscopic knee surgery, may miss the start of the season
edit: nevermind, didn't see Revo's post last page. My bad

Westbrook had arthroscopic knee surgery, may miss the start of the season
edit: nevermind, didn't see Revo's post last page. My bad
Think it’s the 4th time he’s operated on that knee. Can’t have that much cartilage left imo

Rofl I remember watching that and losing my shit

Drew Bonum is a pioneer. Jakcing up a pull up 3. And he got benched for it. Look at the league now.

Dude got Galileo’d

That net doesnt guard back. He wont be able to do tht with a defender in front of him.
Still LOL@ during playoffs when he was under the rim with a chance to get the lead and he passed it out to the 3pt lane. Lmao

This dude was a steal imo. That shot is so wet. Probably won't be getting too many minutes tho

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back