******** NBA 2018 Offseason thread v5: bunch of lazy....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why would anyone want an iso player who cant hit a three and is a lockerroom cancer? If im a gm I only offer Butler and Kawhi the minimum. Im only backing up the brinks truck for guys like Klay and Kyrie. Winners only bitches.

TWolves pre Butler - haven't made the playoffs since you were in diapers

TWolves with Butler - 4th in the West

TWolves after Butler injury - drop to 9th in the West

TWolves with Butler back - make the playoffs

Why would anyone want an iso player who cant hit a three and is a lockerroom cancer? If im a gm I only offer Butler and Kawhi the minimum. Im only backing up the brinks truck for guys like Klay and Kyrie. Winners only bitches.

Kawhi isn’t a winner? FMVP at an age where curry couldn’t sniff a finals, never mind a FMVP which he will never sniff LOL

Clips in a good spot thanks to the Logo. They should pass on Butthead. He had a couple of good seasons but not worth the risk. I'm sure the Bricks will be happy to sign him long term.
You're a real man sticking with your team.

Also your AV is GOAT tier

Probably lost himself a lot of racist Boston fans

Gordo gonna wreck shit this year after he mentally gets over the injury.

Man Boston is gonna be deep this year. Kyrie, Brown, Tatum, Horford, and the white stiff with Smart, Rozier, and Hayward coming off the bench. Good luck Philly better hope BS develops a jumpshot and Embiid becomes more efficient and consistent.

Man Boston is gonna be deep this year. Kyrie, Brown, Tatum, Horford, and the white stiff with Smart, Rozier, and Hayward coming off the bench. Good luck Philly better hope BS develops a jumpshot and Embiid becomes more efficient and consistent.
.. wait Hayward is coming off the bench?? Lol

Gordon Hayward could actually come back hardcore and then probably have some aching with that bone guaranteed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back