******** NBA 2018 Offseason thread v5: bunch of lazy....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Call me crazy but I hope Haywards ankle explodes the first game of the season as hes getting crossed by Fultz.

Call me crazy but I hope Haywards ankle explodes the first game of the season as hes getting crossed by Fultz.
I would say wishing injury on a player is low life shit but when Kobe was playing I hoped he tore an acl everytime he played so I don’t blame you.

Of course he's a Trump supporter, he's a hard working player in racist Boston.

So if Towns and Wiggins are on max deals now, I'd imagine they are going to have to dump Butler this year or will they not have to pay the luxury tax this season.

The Timberwolves aren't gonna make the playoffs.

So if Towns and Wiggins are on max deals now, I'd imagine they are going to have to dump Butler this year or will they not have to pay the luxury tax this season.
Next season, this is a contract extension. But butler already demanded a trade

Twolves are def gonna sneak in the 8th spot behind Wiggins and his 18ppg on 40%

Word is Masai trying hard to land butthead but the wolves asking for OG, siakam and ibaka. Ain’t happening with og and siakam. Maybe one of them but even that is doubtful

They are keeping Fred, right?

It’s all over. Kawhi loves it in T.O., he’s staying.

the best part of that presser was Kawhi introducing himself as a "fun guy" in complete monotone voice with an expressionless face LOL dude is legit

also he did an interview with TSN and when asked about the roster he said "i think we have a playoff calibre team" lol well shit, sell high motherfucker

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back