******** NBA 2018 Offseason thread v5: bunch of lazy....

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol that Fraud Lebron says he didn't come to LA to be closer to Hollywood... Ya right what a fraud. 4 or 5 years from now we're gonna seem desperately trying to be like Shaq post career and more.

lol at this Chicken Leg Fraud Squad.
SNjgUIK.jpg

lol

LeRoid has like 12 entertainment projects going on right now. Btw this pic doesn't look right.

Better listen to daddy boys!

those 3 cans don't deserve to be in the same picture as LeGoat.

I thought Ingram was noticeably taller than even Bern, but he appears in that pic to be roughly Kuzma's height

must be the angle

I would say wishing injury on a player is low life shit but when Kobe was playing I hoped he tore an acl everytime he played so I don’t blame you.
Ya you guys are pathetic low lifes. Not surprisingly though, most hateful people are.

He has a Hitler Youth haircut
There is no doubt in my mind that he says the n word when describing his teammates to friends. The guy plays in the nba and has no friends in the nba. Hayward is by far the most racist nba player since Rick Barry and McHale.

those 3 cans don't deserve to be in the same picture as LeGoat.
The lakers have the best player ever, the next KD, a PG thats bigger and better than Steph, and the best scoring forward since Melo. On top of that they have a real point guard in Rondo, scoring machine in Beasly, and two time champion center in Mcgee. I dont know how steph and co can beat this team but if he pulls it off greatest player ever imo

28h1lig.jpg

Better player
Better father and husband
Better teammate
Better Ingredients

lol

LeRoid has like 12 entertainment projects going on right now. Btw this pic doesn't look right.

Better listen to daddy boys!

Lebron must be juiced to get his pic taken with Kuzma.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back