******** NBA 2018 Offseason thread v5: bunch of lazy....

Status
Not open for further replies.
The lakers have the best player ever, the next KD, a PG thats bigger and better than Steph, and the best scoring forward since Melo. On top of that they have a real point guard in Rondo, scoring machine in Beasly, and two time champion center in Mcgee. I dont know how steph and co can beat this team but if he pulls it off greatest player ever imo
Agreed. There are no excuses for Lebron this year. If he fails to win the chip it will be right at the top of his long list of failures.

lol at this Chicken Leg Fraud Squad.
SNjgUIK.jpg
Dafuq wit Lebrans height?? Steroids make u taller??

Agreed. There are no excuses for Lebron this year. If he fails to win the chip it will be right at the top of his long list of failures.
Of course. If Lebron cant win with this team it will knock him down several spots in the all time rankings list. Behind Russell, Steph, Kobe, and Shaq at least.

< New Avatar for the Kobe nut huggies.
NBA players can't fight, this is known. Nobody is checking 6'7" guys in HS my dude, i.e. go look at Shaq MISSING a wide open punch to the back of Brad Millers head

Chris Childs was more a normal sized person, so it makes sense he's actually been in a scrap or two

Nate Robinson would merc them all likely

NBA players can't fight, this is known. Nobody is checking 6'7" guys in HS my dude, i.e. go look at Shaq MISSING a wide open punch to the back of Brad Millers head

Chris Childs was more a normal sized person, so it makes sense he's actually been in a scrap or two

So True they can't fight for shit, but it was nice seeing Childs hatred for Kobe to start clocking on him. If Shaq would have connected though man o man.. Barkley vs Shaq wasn't half bad.

So True they can't fight for shit, but it was nice seeing Childs hatred for Kobe to start clocking on him. If Shaq would have connected though man o man.. Barkley vs Shaq wasn't half bad.
shaq got completely owned by Barkley, threw a weak ass punch that missed and got taken down w/ ease by the much smaller man

Barkley didn't play around, he also wasn't as tall as everyone at his position either

shaq got completely owned by Barkley, threw a weak ass punch that missed and got taken down w/ ease by the much smaller man

Barkley didn't play around, he also wasn't as tall as everyone at his position either
I know that's why I liked it. Barkley is built perfectly for taking dudes down with ease and he probably knows it.. You would have to connect hard to lay him out or prevent him from trying to take you down.
Hmxql5c.gif

I know that's why I liked it. Barkley is built perfectly for taking dudes down with ease and he probably knows it.. You would have to connect hard to lay him out or prevent him from trying to take you down.
Hmxql5c.gif
every time Shaq brings up 'Rings' to chuck, I have no clue why Chuck doesn't just immediately allude to this scrap

he only has like twice that I recall, shaq brings up the rings constantly tho

If Shaq landed this it would have been really bad though.. He even wound up...
j2koSW0.gif

Kobe got da GOAT chin imo. Barkley doesn't bring it up to Snaq all the time because he's not as insecure.

Shaq has just as good punching technique as a girl throwing with her offhand.

Nate Robinson would merc them all likely
Lol Nate got his ass kicked by Jeremy Lin back when they played together in Oakland. Guy has a chin made of glass. Hes strong as hell though. Probably one of the strongest guys since Derek Fisher.

Watching nba players throw punches is a pretty great reminder that it truly is incredible that people that size can do anything athletically with any sort of coordination

Lol Nate got his ass kicked by Jeremy Lin back when they played together in Oakland. Guy has a chin made of glass. Hes strong as hell though. Probably one of the strongest guys since Derek Fisher.
never heard that story tbh, but fair enough

Kawhi's social anxiety is through the roof

Can't wait to see him possibly getting cussed out by LeBron in a close loss, LA media being all up in his grill, ESPN and Skip going all in on him all the time.

Will be lols seeing him long for Pop and the small market media after leaving all that cash on the table..

Just can't wait for the Cameroon Goon to start some shit so the Aussie Viking can send him down under.

BWA_VariousPlayers_NBPA_BreakingT_FRONT.0.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back