******** NBA 2018 Offseason thread v5: bunch of lazy....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Just need LaVar to open his mouth now and get his son traded.

Lol at Rondo.... he might be good for the first 22 games, come back towards the end.. Maybe help the Fakers get the 8th spot.

NBA players can't fight, this is known. Nobody is checking 6'7" guys in HS my dude, i.e. go look at Shaq MISSING a wide open punch to the back of Brad Millers head

Chris Childs was more a normal sized person, so it makes sense he's actually been in a scrap or two

Nate Robinson would merc them all likely

james Johnson is legit

watching Kawhi do interviews and practice today is surreal. if somebody had told me Kawhi would be a Raptor even last year i would have laughed. Before last year i would think you have a better chance at winning the lotto. Yet, here we are.

watching Kawhi do interviews and practice today is surreal. if somebody had told me Kawhi would be a Raptor even last year i would have laughed. Before last year i would think you have a better chance at winning the lotto. Yet, here we are.
Raptors are the 90's Atlanta Braves. If you just accept that and stop pretending that theyll ever be a historically relevant team youd enjoy the season a whole lot more.

james Johnson is legit
Compared to who? Give any of these guys a training camp and theyll walk in and dominate the sport. You think a freak like Kawhi wouldnt bounce Jon Jones glass chin off the mat with a year of training?

Raptors are the 90's Atlanta Braves. If you just accept that and stop pretending that theyll ever be a historically relevant team youd enjoy the season a whole lot more.

Braves won a title, so you believe deep down. nice!! i always enjoy the season. expectations are nice to have but win or lose thats my team. Thats my city.

Braves won a title, so you believe deep down. nice!! i always enjoy the season. expectations are nice to have but win or lose thats my team. Thats my city.
Yeah they won one in like 18 tries lol. Raptors might break through and win one like the mavs and Braves. Hell it might be next year. The warriors have this coming season in the bag, but this will be their fifth straight championship. For sure after this threepeat they are punting next season and one of the normal teams will have a chance.

Would you have laughed like this though?

Wad is the GOAT recruiter. That being said I’d rather not tie up that much in Jimbo.

This isn't 2009 bruh
Lol lots of people still hate Kobe and especially the Lakers. I've always hated Kobe and his stans. They are alive and well with Lefraud joining the Fakers now I hate them more than ever. Will enjoy watching them trying to get the 8th seed losing to teams like the Dallas Mavericks on a nightly basis.

Lol lots of people still hate Kobe and especially the Lakers. I've always hated Kobe and his stans. They are alive and well with Lefraud joining the Fakers now I hate them more than ever. Will enjoy watching them trying to get the 8th seed losing to teams like the Dallas Mavericks on a nightly basis.
Kobe stans don't root for LeBron, let's not get crazy.

People that appreciate true finesse based skill and excellence don't typically root for players that have literally none of that, and get by exploiting physical mismatches. It's why kobe and MJ are compared to each other so much, they were both finesse, technical skill based players.

Miami gonna pay Butthead $200 million and in 2 years wonder what went wrong.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back