******** NBA 2018 Offseason thread v5: bunch of lazy....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Butler is such a bitch. Thank god the Bulls traded him.

i try to give players some benefit of the doubt, because reporters have no integrity these days, but he really looks up his own ass right now.

just say "i'm 30, and i'd like to play for a chance at a championship", then let it go.

Isnt Butler Michael Jordan’s son according to some crazy ass theory?

Athlete entitlement is getting more and more ridiculous by the day, mainly in the nfl and nba. Not so much in MLB though. I wonder why...

I'm sure they should just listen to what their teams want to do and not look out for their best interests. It's not like they had a choice of what team they wanted to play for.

I'm sure they should just listen to what their teams want to do and not look out for their best interests. It's not like they had a choice of what team they wanted to play for.

They have agents and player unions for that. Should’ve negotiated a no trade clause when he signed his contract with the bulls if he wanted to avoid going some place where he potentially didn’t want to go.

I think it's hilarious that Jimmy sunk that shitchise.

Lol I went to the wolfs wikipedia page just to fact check that KAT got a max deal and someone edited the part under ownership to “Jimmy Butler”

@Chris Partlow I think you Bucks are going to be the most improved team in the league with Coach Bud at the helm. If Giannis loved Kidd imagine him with a real coach. Wouldn't surprise me to see them jump Philly this year.

LOS-ANGELES-LAKERS-CITY-UNIFORM-LEAK-2018-NEW-2019-590x615.jpg

<DisgustingHHH>

What a shit tier signing. Riley has truly lost it

Last edited:
@Chris Partlow I think you Bucks are going to be the most improved team in the league with Coach Bud at the helm. If Giannis loved Kidd imagine him with a real coach. Wouldn't surprise me to see them jump Philly this year.

I haven’t watched any preseason but the people who have say they look great. Their offense is night and day, much better spacing/ball movement. Giannis already had a triple double early in the 3rd and they hit 25 threes tonight so I guess they aren’t lying {<shrug}

I really liked the Bud hire, should definitely be an improvement

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back