******** NBA 2018 Offseason thread v5: bunch of lazy....

Status
Not open for further replies.
I guess @berimBOWLoh doesn't even believe in his own posts as he ducked out the bet.

Frankly I don’t care enough about the lakers or Av sig bets (ever since Faust welched and nobody gave a damn but even then I don’t care much anyways) to make a bet like that.

i mean they did get Danny Green, who immediately becomes their best 3pt shooter and second best defender besides Kawhi

no clue why SAS let J. Simmons go to ORL last year, I guess he had 'too much personality' or something

Lmao @ this bitchmade passive aggressiveness

Lmao @ this bitchmade passive aggressiveness
i meant that completely seriously

if you haven't noticed SAS is essentially a cult, and Pop is the Leader. No straying, no personality, forget national endorsements, etc....Stephen Jacko has been speaking on this for a while now.

Take w/ a grain of salt, but interesting stuff here. For example, Tim Duncan's wife claimed his gay lover lived in their house for the 1st 3 years of their marriage? wtf hahah

also Jeannie Buss was on Theo Von's Podcast the other day, that's extremely random. Haven't watched it yet tho

Last edited:
Seriously Gunt? Did you really watch this whole thing? I got 7 minutes in and it was a bunch of crap about Charles Manson, the dude from 50 shades of can and how foreigners are easily controlled. Not hitting play again. LMAO at 39 minutes of that shit. Tell that can to get to the fucking point next time.

Seriously Gunt? Did you really watch this whole thing? I got 7 minutes in and it was a bunch of crap about Charles Manson, the dude from 50 shades of can and how foreigners are easily controlled. Not hitting play again. LMAO at 39 minutes of that shit. Tell that can to get to the fucking point next time.
i skipped all that and went to the basketball part. my bad, i gotta learn how to embed at a certain time

Or at least give a time to skip to.
it's all basketball after the first commercial break, like right when you stopped at 7:00

it's just his interpretation of the Spurs culture, i'm sure others will disagree, but it is interesting.

it's all basketball after the first commercial break, like right when you stopped at 7:00

it's just his interpretation of the Spurs culture, i'm sure others will disagree, but it is interesting.

Someone actually posted it on the Rockets board and got clowned bad. Keep it in mind that 99% of the board hates anything Mavs, Spurs or Jazz related. I can't say I listened to a word of it but everyone said it was made up bullshit and not worth listening to.

And to clarify that I mean that they would support pretty much anything negative about those teams.

Rockets signed Bruno. Might get them over the top

I just now realized that Deng made 17.2M last year to play 13 minutes total..

Is that a record for a non stretched/waived guy?

Arenas was waived in Dec of the 11/12 season, still made 19.2M that year, and 20.8M the following year w/o playing

But Deng still has two years left, both at 18M and hasn't been waived or anything. That's just odd

Lol Dung is the lakes secret weapon. He’s been spending all that time rejuvenating. Once the lakes go to the finals he’ll play and get fmvp

Lol

aslWtsb.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back