******** NBA 2018 Offseason thread v5: bunch of lazy....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Athlete entitlement is getting more and more ridiculous by the day, mainly in the nfl and nba. Not so much in MLB though. I wonder why...

Mvp to be Yelich did make a trade demand this last offseason.

It's long forgotten because it was handled well, but it does happen.

Mvp to be Yelich did make a trade demand this last offseason.

It's long forgotten because it was handled well, but it does happen.

Don’t think he stormed onto the field starting shit with his teammates and yelled “you mother fuckers need me” or whatever butthead said lol.

Don’t think he stormed onto the field starting shit with his teammates and yelled “you mother fuckers need me” or whatever butthead said lol.

Oh I'm not defending Butler in any way.

Fuck that guy

Oh I'm not defending Butler in any way.

Fuck that guy

serveimage

I'm sure they should just listen to what their teams want to do and not look out for their best interests. It's not like they had a choice of what team they wanted to play for.
Butler doesnt care about winning, he wants that max money and he knows he'll make a whole lot less if he signs with a team that doesnt have his bird rights.

So what hes saying is if the wolves dont want him going forward why not trade him with his bird rights to a team thats willing to max him.

13 mil sounds like a ton but it’s really not that much money now. Maybe if the max was still 20 mil.

The MLE is like 9 mil ffs.

even Thibodeau has to be aware he's about one move from being fired.

i think.

wow, lost in the hoopla of the offseason, richard jefferson's dad was killed in a drive by shooting in september.

that really sucks.

Never seen a pre season where the media and fans putting so much stock into games lol get a clue jabronis

Never seen a pre season where the media and fans putting so much stock into games lol get a clue jabronis
it's medias job to hype whatever they can hype, sells more. The people buying into the hype though:
{<doc}

Best thing they could do would be to try and go Adams for Jimmy butthead if they could both resign at similar salary and sign and trade. A real defensive center next to Kat who is tough. Buckets would love playing next to brick because they bring it. Premiter d would be tremendous.

Best thing they could do would be to try and go Adams for Jimmy butthead if they could both resign at similar salary and sign and trade. A real defensive center next to Kat who is tough. Buckets would love playing next to brick because they bring it. Premiter d would be tremendous.

other teams would like Adams. but that doesn't mean they'd like him at his current price.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back