NBA Atlanta Hawks @ Golden State Warriors 10pm ET 1-24

Murray better not end up on the Lakers. That dude is good.

@Deaths Head cashing in big time!! Nice hit brother...
Not to long ago I was relying on the sports bet refills I’ve been up as much as 50 million and lost it all. Lol

Now it’s just a matter of time bf I over bet with the amount available, at least I got breathing room to take big hits I think I got a handle on it though I just got to check and make sure I don’t hit an extra digit and lose a massive bet that’s happened before . The new format is a little harder then the old one it doesn’t let you put anything but the numbers no dollar signs or anything else .

Not to long ago I was relying on the sports bet refills I’ve been up as much as 50 million and lost it all. Lol

Now it’s just a matter of time bf I over bet with the amount available, at least I got breathing room to take big hits I think I got a handle on it though I just got to check and make sure I don’t hit an extra digit and lose a massive bet that’s happened before . The new format is a little harder then the old one it doesn’t let you put anything but the numbers no dollar signs or anything else .
I enjoy watching the show man. You've been killing it....

I enjoy watching the show man. You've been killing it....
Well the shows about to get real interesting bc I might be fighting in the summer …..I’ll be 50 but I outwork every. It’s fun .

Attachments

• 19E7371A-17E7-4B45-9A2A-22DF8D4478DE.jpeg
    19E7371A-17E7-4B45-9A2A-22DF8D4478DE.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 3
Back