NBA Finals: Game 5 6.13 9pm ET Golden State Warriors - Cleveland Cavaliers

Mohawk gonna be a vmillionaire

And it'll be next season that this milly will actually mean something lol

Couldn't catch a break for a bit there,even with all the pushes going down :rolleyes:

Ah nice didn't see

Well you know me bro,when I say I put it ALL on the line everyday...

Joker-Burning-Money.gif

After tonight I'm all in on Ronaldo for tomorrow @helax @KDR by RNC

Already 150k on the over n Ronaldo to score,going big on Portugal to win...Hopefully Cavs don't fuck this up o_O

Futbol el Diablo

How are Iceland? Will Portugal run through them?
They should but so far most games have been really close. In the qualifiers they managed to finish above Netherlands and Turkey, no easy feat.
Czech Republic did finish above Iceland but Iceland had best goal difference.

They should but so far most games have been really close. In the qualifiers they managed to finish above Netherlands and Turkey, no easy feat.
Czech Republic did finish above Iceland but Iceland had best goal difference.
Was wondering cuz the odds on Portugal seem really good compared to what I thought they would be before I saw

Was wondering cuz the odds on Portugal seem really good compared to what I thought they would be before I saw
Then again Portugal has Pepe and in the CL final he was back to diving and total cunt mode (kicking players on the ground and horrible tackles).
Wont suprise me if he gets sent off (assuming Iceland manages to have attacks of their own, havent seen them playing so cant comment on them much).

Then again Portugal has Pepe and in the CL final he was back to diving and total cunt mode (kicking players on the ground and horrible tackles).
Wont suprise me if he gets sent off (assuming Iceland manages to have attacks of their own, havent seen them playing so cant comment on them much).
Hmm. This game is a trap

Adding Pepe gets carded?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
durbanik916
Back