NBA player JJ Redick under fire for wishing Chinese fans a happy new year with slur

sounds like either an accident or misunderstanding to me.

non issue

latest

Many times have I wished for the chance to court one the chinaman's women.

Dude should apologize pronto.

Sounds like he was originally intending to say "all the NBA Chinese fans" but then at the last second realized it was supposed to be specific to actual geographical China and switched it to "fans in China"

Unless of course people actually think he just blatantly said ":eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:s" during a promo for one of the NBA's greatest global partners

Sounds like he was intending to say "all the NBA Chinese fans" but then at the last second realized it was supposed to be specific to actual geographical China and switched it to "fans in China"

Unless of course people actually think he just blatantly said ":eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:s" during a promo for one of the NBA's greatest global partners

Obviously trying to say something different but, whatever, just apologize and move forward. Maybe prove his lack of racism by bedding down a few Chinese sloots for good measure.

i know the first vid is a chinese guy, but still this seems like a situation where white people are gonna be offended for chinese people, instead of a significant amount of chinese people even noticing.

You won't believe what he says to help celebrate Kwanzaa.

he just isnt very bright is he

With a market value of about $12-14 mil this past offseason he instead bet on himself talking a 1yr $20 mil deal with Philly and proceeded to have the best season of his career. We'll see what deal he gets this offseason but he's already raised his value with an additional $20 mil thrown in

With a market value of about $12-14 mil this past offseason he instead bet on himself talking a 1yr $20 mil deal with Philly and proceeded to have the best season of his career. We'll see what deal he gets this offseason but he's already raised his value with an additional $20 mil thrown in

Not to mention seeing CP3 hit the road and knowing the ship was sinking before anyone else even batted an eyelash. Anyone who leaves the clippers on their own is also a genius

By this thread I guess they really can’t be racist.

Back