***NBA Regular Season Discussion v2: Washington Wizards = Washington Generals***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Westbrook averaging .118% from 3 and @Raul24 shooting 385%/292% 3pt and they are 3-4. When Roberson comes back and the new pieces gel they will be a dangerous 7 or 6 seed.

Jiz better start shopping Beal and Wall.

Has to be the most combustible locker room in the league. Who the hell would want Wall with that contract?

Has to be the most combustible locker room in the league. Who the hell would want Wall with that contract?
Someone looking to dump some horrible contracts as well.

i wonder if Kawhi gonna sit vs Lakers or Utah?? I hope its Utah but i think it will be Lakers. I want to see LeBron defer when Kawhi guards him.

nevermind Kawhi looks like the tweaked something and left in the 4th lol

The Wizards should blow it up. This core isn't gonna win anything.

Dwert will fix everything now that his butt is healed

You know what's sad? Even with the lack of parity, the NBA still gets high ratings, so they don't see any reason to improve.

The Wizards should blow it up. This core isn't gonna win anything.

nobody in the bunch has a very good reputation, so nobody is going to want them enough to give of anything of value. when teams blow it up they at least get some future value. the Wizards would have to straight "trust the process" for years

they're stuck.

You know what's sad? Even with the lack of parity, the NBA still gets high ratings, so they don't see any reason to improve.

improve how?

and much like dominate fighting champions, dominant teams create large followings. and it tends to be good for the sport.

Comeback Rose immediately gets injured. That’s like Michael Jordan going back to 23 after that 45 experiment.

Vintage Rose needs his Vintage uniform
1390612582000-USATSI-7678354.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back