***NBA Regular Season Discussion v2: Washington Wizards = Washington Generals***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fuckin Ahhnold was at the game last night. Must have given Bern something from his private stock.

Probably has to do with the team crying to the second best player in the league to join them after winning 73 games. Cuck is a fraud. That’s why his team can still win a title after he missed 6 playoff games.
They won those games in the first round. Let me explain to you how the playoffs work, the best teams face the worst teams in the first two rounds. Glad I was able to educate you.

not even remotely
he has more Turnovers, especially costly ones, and people with high BBall IQ don't fail to develop the one skill every single player can develop, FT Shooting

he's better at flopping, so there's that if we're counting that as 'bball iq'

So you don't value defensive BBIQ? Not that I'm conceding offensive BBIQ to Bird, but just wondering about the other half of the game and this is why more players need to kneel for the anthem.

turnovers are turnovers playa, not a sign of high basketball IQ
not like his teams didn't have PGs btw

a high usage player with actual low TOs is Dirk Nowitzki, or any of the PGs that have more APG and less TPG (Nash, Paul, etc...)

Plus I simply said I think Bird's is higher, not exponentially higher or Lebron has no IQ or anything, it could be a both are in top five type of situation
Bird was a PF with slick interior passing who occasionally stepped outside to shaat a 3 or feed the post, LeBrick is a primary ball handler who facilitates the entire offense. Yet their career turnover % is virtually identical: Bird 12.7%, LeBald 13.0%. Bron also entered the league at age 18 with no college, Bird was 22 with 3 years of college

YOU DO THE MATH

Last edited:
There is no argument you can present that puts Bird first 9 years up with stephs.
Bird VORP first 9 years: 66.5
FiTP VORP first 9 years: 46.2

Bird MVP first 9 years: 3
FiTP MVP first 9 years: 2

Bird FMVP first 9 years: 2
FiTP FMVP first 9 years: 0

SCIENCE

Bird was a PF with slick interior passing who occasionally stepped outside to shaat a 3 or feed the post, LeBrick is a primary ball handler who facilitates the entire offense. Yet their career turnover % is virtually identical: Bird 12.7%, LeBald 13.0%. Bron also entered the league at age 18 with no college, Bird was 22 with 3 years of college

YOU DO THE MATH
he also doesn't attack as much in the 4th qtr, b/c he's shook of the FT line (literally the worst in the league in the last two seasons in clutch FT shooting). A pretty massive, glaring hole in someone's bball IQ

carry on

he also doesn't attack as much in the 4th qtr, b/c he's shook of the FT line (literally the worst in the league in the last two seasons in clutch FT shooting). A pretty massive, glaring hole in someone's bball IQ

carry on
Free throw shooting =/= iq

It probably correlates to body type more so

I've already provided you plenty of examples of thick body builds like lebron who are not good free throw shooters

Bird VORP first 9 years: 66.5
FiTP VORP first 9 years: 46.2

Bird MVP first 9 years: 3
FiTP MVP first 9 years: 2

Bird FMVP first 9 years: 2
FiTP FMVP first 9 years: 0

SCIENCE
Lol vorp is a terrible stat for comparing different eras. How many 3's did bird make? How many records does he own? Steph owns 59 fucking nba records!

YOU DO THE MATH
Lol you don't need stats to prove Bron is better than Bird

Rockets are such a shit tier two faced franchise

The entire Melo timeline is just hilarious on multiple levels

What PISS said before Melo was signed

“Obviously I’m a little biased because that’s one of my closest friends. But you know, the disrespect that comes at him at times is unbelievable, you know what I mean? So for us, having one of the best players to ever play the game on our team, that’s a no-brainer.”

What Harden said

"Everybody in the world knows what Carmelo brings, how gifted and talented he is. He still has a lot more to go. If he comes to the Rockets, we'll get the best out of him."

Morey had something similar to offer

“Carmelo’s an extremely talented player; he’s a Hall of Fame player. And our coaching staff, and Chris and James [Harden] and them all working together — he’s going to have, I think, his best season he’s had in a long time.”

Now 11 games into the season and the rumors of Melo being out started to loom. Morey being such a class act says this.

EXTREMELY UNFAIR TO MELO

Today Morey (The Snake) says this about Melo

“After much internal discussion, the Rockets will be parting ways with Carmelo Anthony and we are working toward a resolution,” said Morey

{<jordan}

I think its pretty clear that what type of CANCHISE the Rockets are.

No it doesn't you are reaching
It’s crazy to think that Lebron will be the all time leading scorer while only shooting 74% from the line. He’ll also retire as the only player with 30k pts and 10k assists.

It’s crazy to think that Lebron will be the all time leading scorer while only shooting 74% from the line. He’ll also retire as the only player with 30k pts and 10k assists.

Not that crazy to think

Imagine if Kareem came into the NBA out of high school

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back