***NBA Regular Season Discussion v2: Washington Wizards = Washington Generals***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol vorp is a terrible stat for comparing different eras. How many 3's did bird make? How many records does he own? Steph owns 59 fucking nba records!
Appreciate the tacit concession that Steph = FLASH in THE PAN

Lol vorp is a terrible stat for comparing different eras. How many 3's did bird make? How many records does he own? Steph owns 59 fucking nba records!

Shooting 3s is a pretty easy skill to acquire, just takes practice

Yes, yes it does when it's easily corrected.

Even more so when the player is shook to drive and settles for long 3s as replacement
Dennis Rodman must be one of the lowest IQ players of all time. Career 58% FT shaating

Appreciate the tacit concession that Steph = FLASH in THE PAN
Yeah two mvps, 3 rings, almost 60 nba records, most wins in a season, changed the way basketball is played, higher ts% ever, and is the captain of the best team ever. One crazy long flash in the pan

Look at how trash the warriors are without Steph. Tell me again how hes not the mvp of the league?

You've never dribbled a ball in your life.
I would school your ass

I once blocked Jamaal magloires shot in a pick up game

As for 3 point shooting even a shlub like Derrick favors can become a 3 point shooter 9 years into his career

Steph takes a trash team full of roleplayers into the most dominant team ever. Warriors are a 70 win team with steph and 21-19 without him. So with KD, Klay, and Dray they are 21-19. Crazy.

I would school your ass

I once blocked Jamaal magloires shot in a pick up game

As for 3 point shooting even a shlub like Derrick favors can become a 3 point shooter 9 years into his career
Any nba player can do anything. Steph can dunk but that doesnt make him MJ, dumbass.

Rockets are such a shit tier two faced franchise

The entire Melo timeline is just hilarious on multiple levels

What PISS said before Melo was signed

What Harden said

Morey had something similar to offer

Now 11 games into the season and the rumors of Melo being out started to loom. Morey being such a class act says this.

EXTREMELY UNFAIR TO MELO

Today Morey (The Snake) says this about Melo

{<jordan}

I think its pretty clear that what type of CANCHISE the Rockets are.

LMAO! My main man HuSTLEStein going off at the 3pt. Still waiting for GAY to "erupt" for 20x 3pts. Or does that only happen when playing with 4 other all stars?
I'm confused...

“I think Melo can help a few teams”

Lol like who? Delaware Blue Coats?

CP3 bossing the warios lol.
It's a fact the gswussies saved themselves the embarrassment and blow up of the team had CP3 played game 6 and game 7.

Kind of like MJ saved himself the embarrassment of going against the DREAM in th NBA FINALS.

OR KOBEY playing against tmac and YAO In the 1st rd playoffs ..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back