***NBA Regular Season Discussion v2: Washington Wizards = Washington Generals***

Status
Not open for further replies.
How Lowry hasn't fouled out yet is baffling. He's wrapping guys up on defense.

I was wondering the same thing lol the poor guy's on an island

Raptors board figured Nurse has a weird fetish for Fred cuz he has been ass all season but still given big min in big moments that baffle. He can be cold af not play for a quarter and get in for the final few possessions lol

Damn that was a great game. Iblocka has turned back the clock. He's owned GOATford in both matchups.

Raptors board figured Nurse has a weird fetish for Fred cuz he has been ass all season but still given big min in big moments that baffle. He can be cold af not play for a quarter and get in for the final few possessions lol
Hah i don't completely disagree with him. Dunny Green is your x factor and Shitakam has made huge leaps, but VanVlerp can be a tough, dynamic guy that can help win a few big playoff games

That said, i loved Vlerp last season because he brought intensity and toughness to a team that lacked it. Now with Kiwi that's not a problem anymore, and Vlerp's looking like just another dude, not really all that good

Still like him though

Fred is the GOAT

Wolves are playing well since they got rid of their locker room cancer

Fred is the GOAT
200w.gif

Jimmy’s home debut was straight cash homie! 12/15, 28 points, 7 dimes

Gunthers hate on LeBron while championing obscure role players is my favourite part of the sports bar. Dude is averaging 28/7/7 on good efficency, leading a horrible team to a winning record and this dude can't acknowledge greatness. The Cavs are the worst tram in the NBA by losing one player. That one player took em to the finals.
Cavs are tanking for Zion. Also they didnt get anything in return for Lebron. They lost their best player. If they had signed another good to great player then we could really see how much of effect Lebron had if they wrrent tanking.

Lakers were already going to win at least 40 games without Lebum. They better win more with him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back