***NBA Regular Season Discussion v2: Washington Wizards = Washington Generals***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Suck a dick :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

1260710343244.jpg

what the hell is wrong with markul faultz

you don't even need coaching to fire up free throws

Most hilarious thing I read. Of course this would happen to Dwert.

Known Degenerate cared more about selling shoes than social issues. Of course Juice would get angry.

At least MJ was an authentic human being rather than a fraudulent virtue signaler, which is what LeBron Blames is.

Lmfao only to Marce do you get authenticity points for being a heartless sociopath

You're one of those incels, are you?

Doesn't help that he is the no. 1 pick playing in that City. The Bust potential is high.
He already got a full season to redshirt and Philly fans have embraced the idea of "the process" so I imagine they'd be one of the more patient fanbases in the entire league

Fultz is just a can

I don't understand how fultz and Bennet get 1st overall

Sure you can be first and not live up to expectations but to look like an abject failure while conning so many professionals is mind boggling

Lmfao only to Marce do you get authenticity points for being a heartless sociopath

You're one of those incels, are you?

You projecting there, bud, are you? The guy with over 16,000 posts on an anonymous forum should probably not be accusing anyone of being an incel, lmao.

The only incels I know are SJWs, which oddly enough, fits LeBron’s personality type.

Last edited:
Lakers = Chicken Leg Squad.

Skinniest Legs I have ever seen on a professional sports team. My arms are bigger than Ingrams Legs. There's something wrong with that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back