***NBA Regular Season Discussion v3 : Loston Saltics

Status
Not open for further replies.
Too bad it's too late for them to dump him and bozo for Leonard. They'll probably trade him for some scrub now. Magic at it again.

Magic was shook he wasn’t sure the lakes would be any good so he didn’t wanna give up draft picks too.

Short sighted coward ass GM. He ain’t no big balls G like Masai

Too bad it's too late for them to dump him and bozo for Leonard. They'll probably trade him for some scrub now. Magic at it again.

The Lakers are willing to include former No. 2 pick Brandon Ingram and a future first-round pick in a package for Leonard, but the Spurs are seeking a far more complete haul of young Lakers players and future picks, league sources said.

http://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/...kers-boston-celtics-kawhi-leonard-trade-talks

just cause you keep repeating it, doesn't make it so.

I think Ingram is going to be the odd man out here.

its really always been the case. his offensive game is half court, while the higher ups want them to run.

however, they could use a half court scorer in the playoffs, when the game slows down. so the issue really is, no idea if he's actually good enough to do it in the playoffs.

Feels good for okc to be ranked #1 In the West over gsw at the moment after a 0-4 start. All the haters just keep shouting Brick ain't a real pg, a team can't be successful with Wb on the roster!!1

Look at Lowry scraping the bottom of the barrel. Look at all the "true pg" out their like Rondo, Ball and Simmons dominating..

Just lol boyos.

Seriously though if only he got teammates involved. 10 apg just stat padding. And those rpg? All Adams sacrificing, it's a sham.

Wait, okc is first in the league in rebounds?? And first in the west?? Guess it's working.

Feels good for okc to be ranked #1 In the West over gsw at the moment after a 0-4 start. All the haters just keep shouting Brick ain't a real pg, a team can't be successful with Wb on the roster!!1

Look at Lowry scraping the bottom of the barrel. Look at all the "true pg" out their like Rondo, Ball and Simmons dominating..

Just lol boyos.

Seriously though if only he got teammates involved. 10 apg just stat padding. And those rpg? All Adams sacrificing, it's a sham.

Wait, okc is first in the league in rebounds?? And first in the west?? Guess it's working.
OKC is great at beating shitty teams. They're currently 5-7 against teams over .500. Lets wait until after January to see how good they really are.

so who else did they want? Hart? Bozo? Give them those two as well.

Ingram kuzma hart, everyone except Lonzo, in future high draft picks

They did not want to trade with the Lakers. They made a ridiculously over-the-top offer to tell them to fuck off.

Kauai was never available to be had by the Lakers.

They did not want to trade with the Lakers. They made a ridiculously over-the-top offer to tell them to fuck off.

Yea no way Buford/Pop would have traded Kawaii to the Lakers. They practically wanted the whole team plus picks.

considering the package they took from the craps I'm sure they could have got him for less than they were asking for. The only reason you even heard that is because the lakers tried to save face.

considering the package they took from the craps I'm sure they could have got him for less than they were asking for. The only reason you even heard that is because the lakers tried to save face.

Well I guess there's your version of events and mine, except mine actually has something to back it up

Last edited:
Well I guess there's your version of events in mine, except mine actually has something to back it up
Magic is a buffoon. Not surprised he couldn't land Kiwi.

Laker haters shook ITT

8bcPf7d.gif

"It was either here or at The Garden"

Knicks fans in shambles

Magic was shook he wasn’t sure the lakes would be any good so he didn’t wanna give up draft picks too.

Short sighted coward ass GM. He ain’t no big balls G like Masai

Yeah, it takes a lot of balls to trade erozan and trash for leonard and green.

curry also thinks his team is not a bunch of punk bitches for signing kevin durant.

and demarcus cousins

so, eh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back