***NBA Regular Season Discussion v3 : Loston Saltics

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought the gswussies were Intellectuals and would discuss business and silicon valley investments in the locker room before games. Instead of planning and prepping for games. Lmao! Wonder how much the silicon CANS robbed from these wussies.

2vxlndi.jpg

LOL!

Curry is legit boys with Barrack Obama. I think he may be more informed than you scrubs think you are.

Raps showing Kawhi why he doesnt wanna go to LA by bombing on them without him lol 2nd LA team besmirched in the staples.

altho Raps are well known to blow big leads lol

"We'll know our disinformation program is complete when everything the American public believes is false."

-William Casey, CIA director, 1981

I usually just take everything the media and government say at face value because my experience with human beings is that everyone is looking out for one another, corruption doesn't exist in the first world, and they have my best interest in mind!

Just lmao at being so hypnotized.

doubt they even move. just using them as leverage.

so the Rockets are looking at acquiring KCP.

"Trading for a two-way wing like Caldwell-Pope would fill a glaring hole"
https://www.silverscreenandroll.com...ope-houston-rockets-trevor-ariza-phoenix-suns

The Rockets make some sense as that third team, given their need for another three-and-D player.
https://www.hoopsrumors.com/2018/12/rockets-emerging-as-suitor-for-caldwell-pope.html

is no one actually watching him play? he's alright from 3, but D?

<{Heymansnicker}>

can't laugh fully til he's off my team (the team i root for, for the tards),

but good luck with that Rockets.

You know who would be a perfect fit for the Rocks? Trevor Ariza

6dsk1u.jpg

2jfeijb.jpg

Both are rookies but only one rookie said he has nothing to learn from other NBA players only from elite ones. Lol!

6gf0o6.jpg

And this weak CAN who will get injured in 1st rd playoffs...
110b1x0.jpg

Raptors OWN the Staples Center now motherfuckers. 2 games without Kawhi and average margin of victory 20+

message sent to Kawhi. Dont go there. Bunch of scrubs.

Magic is a buffoon. Not surprised he couldn't land Kiwi.
Magic wouldn't pass a high school literacy test, yet he's running an org. Cuz he played for them 35 years ago? It's insane. Lebron was going to LA regardless and every move magic has made is so far beyond laughable. He's keeping his job because Lebron wants in HOLLYWOOD. This is a complete doofus that just happened on the best overall basketball player that has ever lived. He'll be fired the day the GOAT leaves.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back