***NBA Regular Season Discussion v3 : Loston Saltics

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol @ this thread title and then the Celtshits promptly go on an 8 game winning streak

lmao the Sons. Imagine not knowing what player you're trading for.
I honestly can't recall that ever happening before. If it did, it wasn't made known to the press

Lol @ this thread title and then the Celtshits promptly go on an 8 game winning streak

Wow the craptor fan was wrong again.. I’m stunned. We should devote the next thread to the top offensive rated player in the league.

danny-green-toronto-raptors-2018-billboard-1548.jpg

Wow the craptor fan was wrong again.. I’m stunned. We should devote the next thread to the top offensive rated player in the league.

danny-green-toronto-raptors-2018-billboard-1548.jpg

The point was the raptors starting lineup is crushing the league but I’m not surprised it went way over your head

Craps would whoop on the celtshits. Finals loom now that Lebron isn’t in the EC

The point was the raptors starting lineup is crushing the league but I’m not surprised it went way over your head

Oh okay

What happened to GOAT Stevens?? Now he has real talent and he cant coach?? Tatum regressed?? Brown and Rozier are scrubs?? Flat earth cant lead??

This must’ve gone over my head too

Last edited:
Just looked at who the celtshits beat on their winning streak. Lmao not a single team over .500.

https://www.nbcsports.com/boston/ce...ltics-rival-raptors?cid=Yahoo&partner=ya4nbcs

Don't know how much validity this has, but Toronto has a tough decision coming up in around 6 weeks or so.

Surely they have to be pestering his reps, so could we actually see the team with the best record in the league trade away it's best player? For the second time in a year?
Lol no

Raps are all in with Kawhi

They are not trading him away even if he tells them he is leaving

They would get nothing

Probably the best game Lonzo has ever played

Would be cool if that was sustainable

2 players for the Lakers with triple doubles tonight

And even more rare

3 white guys on the court at the same time

Craps record vs teams over .500

10-7

Celshits

8-6

Not sure what you guys are laughing at lmao.

Craps record vs teams over .500

10-7

Celshits

8-6

Not sure what you guys are laughing at lmao.
Didn’t take you for a racist city fan. But did the celtshits beat the warios and clippers without Best player?

Didn’t take you for a racist city fan. But did the celtshits beat the warios and clippers without Best player?

I’m not a celshits fan I actually despise them. But no they haven’t, they actually haven’t even played the warriors or clippers yet.. so congrats? The “exact 500 pistons” also beat the raps and warriors this year too lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back