***NBA Regular Season Discussion v3 : Loston Saltics

Status
Not open for further replies.
i came here to bitch about the lonzo/wall no foul. Glad to see you guys are already on it. Jesus christ what was that ref watching

Would be happy for Kawhi to leave. Blackhole in offense. 8-1 without him. 5 seed with him. He isos every time he touches the ball with 4%of him making the right pass. Danny Green and Siakam have been better defenders. He has personally lost two games on his own by making a shit turnover with less than 5 seconds to go.

Would be happy for Kawhi to leave. Blackhole in offense. 8-1 without him. 5 seed with him. He isos every time he touches the ball with 4%of him making the right pass. Danny Green and Siakam have been better defenders. He has personally lost two games on his own by making a shit turnover with less than 5 seconds to go.

you're not wrong

but i think he does give others a sense of safety net, giving them a little more confidence and jump in their step

Numbers are telling a different story.

maybe, that's also like believing that leafs would have done better if mats sundin hadn't come back in that one playoff where he was hurt

correlation, not necessarily causation

maybe, that's also like believing that leafs would have done better if mats sundin hadn't come back in that one playoff where he was hurt

correlation, not necessarily causation
You've seen it WLu. He's lost games. Himself. His clutch stats are almost Kobe level. That doesn't win games. The team iso thriving without him

You've seen it WLu. He's lost games. Himself. His clutch stats are almost Kobe level. That doesn't win games. The team iso thriving without him

i've also seen him win a couple of big games over golden state

i'm not saying he's perfect, it's not the end of the world if he leaves, but come playoff time i think it's not necessarily bad to have a guy that is willing to be the man

i've also seen him win a couple of big games over golden state

i'm not saying he's perfect, it's not the end of the world if he leaves, but come playoff time i think it's not necessarily bad to have a guy that is willing to be the man
No. He was out one game IN golden state. When the raps blew them out. He was playing the game when it went to OT when Durant went for a . season high.

No. He was out one game IN golden state. When the raps blew them out. He was playing the game when it went to OT when Durant went for a . season high.

yeah i had a brain fart

i meant he's had strong games

i think it's all about the playoffs, and do believe he will deliver in the playoffs

yeah i had a brain fart

i think it's all about the playoffs, and do believe he will deliver in the playoffs
Why would he be different? His entire game is stopping the offense to dribble out a shot. It's not realistic today.

Why would he be different? His entire game is stopping the offense to dribble out a shot. It's not realistic today.

i think that they have to gel together, he has to trust his teammates (which i believe he will)

i think that they have to gel together, he has to trust his teammates (which i believe he will)
wlu. He's a decent efficiency iso scorer that has shown to choke in big games. Hes not as.good defensively as pascal, OG, or danny Green..Lowry has.better d and o numbers..he's. Not. Worth keeping.

i thought you were being funny cuz either way he did get "all ball". the basket or Lonzo, a combo of both. its all ball, baby!
That's what I'm saying. The Ball is part of the ball.

Regardless, lol at making a stink out of 1 play in that blow out. Lakers looked tired and just couldn't get anything going. Wizcans never lead by less than 20 in the 3rd and never less than 15 in the 4th. And that was late in the 4th when the game was in the bag.

wlu. He's a decent efficiency iso scorer that has shown to choke in big games. Hes not as.good defensively as pascal, OG, or danny Green..Lowry has.better d and o numbers..he's. Not. Worth keeping.

come on man, don't over-react

he's still a top 10 talent in the league, possibly the best two way player

he had all of last year off, adjusting to new teammates, new coaching, new division/conf etc

LOL cRaps fans believing it will not be former Finals MVP Kawhi who will take them to the promise land when defenses tighten up in 7 games series, but OG Anonubby, Kyle Lowry and Dunny Green LMAO.

Just blow it up Toronto. The city itself.

That doesn't win games.

There's something astonishingly/brutally hilarious about a cRaps fan elucidating on what it takes to "win games".

banner2.jpg

LOL cRaps fans believing it will not be former Finals MVP Kawhi who will take them to the promise land when defenses tighten up in 7 games series, but OG Anonubby, Kyle Lowry and Dunny Green LMAO.

Just blow it up Toronto. The city itself.
Fred

yeah i had a brain fart

LOL at wlu being the voice of reason.

How did the faps do last season in the playoffs compared to how they did in the regular season?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back