***NBA Regular Season Discussion v3 : Loston Saltics

Status
Not open for further replies.
Raps have 3 new starters and a new head coach but yea #sameoldraps

In the playoffs you need a guy who can get his own buckets regularly and kawhi can. The only question I have is will the refs give him respect ? I haven’t seen many superstar calls for him this year at all. It sucks

come on man, don't over-react

he's still a top 10 talent in the league, possibly the best two way player

he had all of last year off, adjusting to new teammates, new coaching, new division/conf etc
LOL at wlu being the voice of reason.

How did the faps do last season in the playoffs compared to how they did in the regular season?
to the conference semis. How how did Griz do?

There's something astonishingly/brutally hilarious about a cRaps fan elucidating on what it takes to "win games".

banner2.jpg
I guess now that the lakes have lebron winning games and not Kobe shooting 41% the lakes fans can talk shit

to the conference semis. How how did Griz do?

Not sure why you're asking me about the jizz since I'm not a fan.

The point I was making, which clearly went over your head as most things do, is that regular season success can be fleeting fool's gold; trust in the fact that having a legitimate, proven superstar/post-season performer means more than some moral victories 5 months before the playoffs.

The point I was making, which clearly went over your head as most things do, is that regular season success can be fleeting fool's gold;.

Problem is, its a shit point. Name all the past NBA champions and tell me what seed they finished with...... then tell me regular season means nothing. It CAN be fleeting but not being good in the regular season is ALWAYS a sign you have almost no chance of winning a title.

If the refs wont call it, how is Harden even guardable? His original step back was already kind of iffy. Between this and the foul calls, he can't be stopped lol

Problem is, its a shit point. Name all the past NBA champions and tell me what seed they finished with...... then tell me regular season means nothing. It CAN be fleeting but not being good in the regular season is ALWAYS a sign you have almost no chance of winning a title.

You have to be a good team to win the title. Thanks for the insight Beri.

If the refs wont call it, how is Harden even guardable? His original step back was already kind of iffy. Between this and the foul calls, he can't be stopped lol

Clearly a fucking travel. Refs are a joke if they’re not going to call this.

I honestly think the refs are on a revenge tour after the backlash they got last season. I remember during the last all star break, there was an attempt to hold a conference between the players and the refs to air out grievances. Only Andre Iguodala and some other player showed up lmao. That certainly didnt help things.

Edit: The other guy was Spencer Dinwiddie. Lmfao

Last edited:

Lol @ the next Durant-Westbrook.

You have to be a good team to win the title. Thanks for the insight Beri.

It’s not like that in every sport jabroni. In hockey lower seeds win, baseball, soccer etc. In basketball it’s almost always a top 2 seed so it clearly matters a great deal compared to most sports.

So Austin Rivers is a free agent.

Is there any way he's not done in the league?

Laker players need to just take their free throws from the 3 point line.

Can't be west coast Cavs.

Time to make some trades.

Last edited:
29%from 3, 56% from free throw line.

Hmmm, I wonder if this is gonna end in a loss

Who is going to have the better NBA career between D'Angelo Russell and Lonzo Ball?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back