***NBA Regular Season Thread V3 : The Heat are gelling***

Who is more racist?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
25157923_10155944862349776_5671480711132517471_n.jpg

Man golden State is really struggling without staph infection, good call @Luminaire, good duck on the 80% sig bet too, keep your shit tier analysis to yourself next time

Man golden State is really struggling without staph infection, good call @Luminaire, good duck on the 80% sig bet too, keep your shit tier analysis to yourself next time
LMAO. They beat the Mavs dude. Golden state is almost as deep as your mom's cunt, and they're a system team. They certainly didn't struggle without KD. Take them both out and they're still a top four seed.

LMAO. They beat the Mavs dude. Golden state is almost as deep as your mom's cunt, and they're a system team. They certainly didn't struggle without KD. Take them both out and they're still a top four seed.

so you are agreeing with me but insulting me.

you really are a dumb shit bird, arent cha?

btw they started 2-5 without KD. Shit bird. took adjusting or them to get on track when he went down.

ya and SA won 19 games thus far w/o Kawhi

that's what happens when you have a solid organization, player development, and excellent coaching

People seem to think that when LeBron goes out, his team loses, so that means he's somehow more important or a better player. No, he's just an exponentially much worse Coach/GM
edit: de facto Coach/GM obviously

They played the Mavs and it's been 3 games you goof.

They started 2-4 btw... one of those games they sat the entire team and Ian Clark went off for 36 pts... it was like a pay back for when the Spurs sat everybody against them.

Then they won 14 straight... so 16-4, with no KD... also won those games by huge margins.

Anyway, they are 3-0 w/o Steph, but they haven't played anybody and they on had 2 games this week (tons of rest)

Schedule is pretty soft until Christmas but don't start claiming victories early.

This is the problem with you CANadians... so unfamiliar with having won anything you always celebrate early before getting bottled when it counts.

As I told you the schedule was soft on that 14 win streak too. Gs about to go off on a win a streak now and end up arou nd 80% with fitp out.

U ducked the sig bet so to be talking about bottling now is as absurd as most of your analysis always is. You and dream can just keep jerking fitp while his team wins consistently in the finals with him not being the best or most important player on his team.

As I told you the schedule was soft on that 14 win streak too. Gs about to go off on a win a streak now and end up arou nd 80% with fitp out.

U ducked the sig bet so to be talking about bottling now is as absurd as most of your analysis always is. You and dream can just keep jerking fitp while his team wins consistently in the finals with him not being the best or most important player on his team.

Beri... I'm not a dork. I don't really know what a sig bet even is and I don't get juiced up in whatever frat level bets you got going. I said what I said, you said what you said... we know where we stand, that's it.

So we will see how this ends up.

Wouldn't be surprised if the Warios start shopping FiTP. He's back to being an injury riddled can so may as well get something of value and dump that contract now.

Yea you are so cool Lumi, not like the dorks and nerds around here. You are a genuine American badass. Getting tail and making bail, I'm sure.

Ya fucking shit bird

Wouldn't be surprised if the Warios start shopping FiTP. He's back to being an injury riddled can so may as well get something of value and dump that contract now.
The clippers would trade their entire roster and their next dozen 1st round picks for Steph. Stop it

Lol warriors barely scoring over 100 points without Steph. They are basically the Utah Jazz/ oKC without the goat

{<doc}

They played the Mavs and it's been 3 games you goof.

They started 2-4 btw... one of those games they sat the entire team and Ian Clark went off for 36 pts... it was like a pay back for when the Spurs sat everybody against them.

Then they won 14 straight... so 16-4, with no KD... also won those games by huge margins.

Anyway, they are 3-0 w/o Steph, but they haven't played anybody and they on had 2 games this week (tons of rest)

Schedule is pretty soft until Christmas but don't start claiming victories early.

This is the problem with you CANadians... so unfamiliar with having won anything you always celebrate early before getting bottled when it counts.
They've played the last 4 games without Steph. 3 of them without Gaymond either. And that win streak they had last year without Durant was the easiest stretch of their season and Durant was back before it got to 14.

They've played the last 4 games without Steph. 3 of them without Gaymond either. And that win streak they had last year without Durant was the easiest stretch of their season and Durant was back before it got to 14.

You're right, Durant came back on the 14th game... also of note, they lost the next game w/Durant and ended the streak.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back