***NBA Regular Season Thread V3 : The Heat are gelling***

Who is more racist?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
25443071_1617652651664443_6204513290453536249_n.jpg

thing about Draymond is virtually every other player but him, Iguo and West are straight up soft, finesse style guys on that team/system

they have zero way of physical intimidation short of the worst flagrant foul ever while a guy is in the air, or ZaZa shit. I think draymond knows that, and amps up to another level as he's taken that role on for the team.

He really is just a bigger Matt Barnes that can't dribble as well but is a better overall defender

Lumi taking us back to his 2 team rec league glory days where guys stepped up when called upon like draymond green. In the locker room making sure everybody was loose. Guys like that are indispensable, you wouldn't understand unless you lived that real shit like lumi did. He da real mvp
Lol, CiH getting <Bottle.gif> by beri

WHAT A TIME

lol please.

Come on Beri... regale us in your stories of athletic achievement (of which there is none to speak of)

Fuck it... just share what you have going on this friday night (nothing to speak of)

We all know the pinnacle of Beri's social interaction is when someone tells him it's his turn to post the big blind at a poker table.

Hope all this indoor weather is making you fatter Angus.

Ok... have a nice weekend everybody.

thing about Draymond is virtually every other player but him, Iguo and West are straight up soft, finesse style guys on that team/system

they have zero way of physical intimidation short of the worst flagrant foul ever while a guy is in the air, or ZaZa shit. I think draymond knows that, and amps up to another level as he's taken that role on for the team.

He really is just a bigger Matt Barnes that can't dribble as well but is a better overall defender
This is why I labeled him a rich mans matt Barnes.

You seriously edited out what you wrote earlier? You're a sad, pathetic man Lumi. Beri won the thread today because of you.

Meh, Beri already saw it... I didn't edit anything because of him.

I mean what was pathetic about it?

Meh, Beri already saw it... I didn't edit anything because of him.

I mean what was pathetic about it?

Nothing pathetic about the original post I guess. Just editing it. You embarrassed about something?

Good game, 76ers need a guy that can get a bucket... they went to Redick, he's not that guy.

Lowry scoring less and distributing more is going to be the key for any Raps hopes. He played a gem tonight while only scoring 10 points for a Lonzo like trip/dub

Its DeKobes team, offensively, now and he is DeKobe is its all good.

Raps 10-1 at home. NBA best but only 11 games. Celts and Cavs both played 16 home games so far. Schedule going to help Raps out coming up.

Refs are awful in this sixer game
If Philly went and hit the winner after the blatant miss call. Lmao.

BTW what happen to Atlanta in the off season to make them so terrible?

If Philly went and hit the winner after the blatant miss call. Lmao.

BTW what happen to Atlanta in the off season to make them so terrible?

Millsap to Denver
Teague to Minnesota
Hardaway Jr to New York

Millsap to Denver
Teague to Minnesota
Hardaway Jr to New York
Thought they lost a few decent players, did they not recruit? Or just bust signings?

Maybe I should actually look at their squad lmao.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back