NBA vs NHL: Golden State Warriors Refuse White House Visit/Pittsburgh Penguins Will Accept

Do people actually watch hockey? Shit is boring as hell

<TrumpWrong1>

anigif_sub-buzz-32576-1473913246-2.gif

Waste of tax money. Stupid tradition.

With that said how do straight guys watch basketball. It's a girl sport.

it is a girly sport and play a pick up game at your community center, the players are getting wussier.

That the higlhlight of the sport is the fighting. When they play hockey shit is hard to watch

A lot of people have trouble following the pace of the game because their minds are too slow.

2f7e7e5bd6bdb509c1f589d40ed0774349d3daeb7367d6857551027a49801f87

That the higlhlight of the sport is the fighting. When they play hockey shit is hard to watch
At least it's not baseball. That shit is hard to watch.

There are good people on both teams.

The NHL sees an opportunity in this current climate that they would be fools not to take.

The fact that you are highlighting a fight to why hockey is not boring says a lot.
Best fucking sport out there. Have fun with your 11 minutes of football or cry baby Lebron after he stubs a toe.

The NHL sees an opportunity in this current climate that they would be fools not to take.
I dont someone is gonna become a fan of a sport because of politics. You either like the sport or you dont. Someone who hasnt followed hocjey isnt suddenly gonna watch because the pengs went to the white house

I dont someone is gonna become a fan of a sport because of politics. You either like the sport or you dont. Someone who hasnt followed hocjey isnt suddenly gonna watch because the pengs went to the white house
You must understand that people not only watch sports for the feats of athleticism, tactics and strategy, they also do it because they like the participants and what they believe those participants stand for. People love their heroes.

Love both sports, this does not surprise me. Hockey pros in general are very humble compared to other athletes. Getting checked into boards, having to drop gloves and fight bare-knuckle turns boys into men real fast.

Even the wimpy Swede players are tougher than most athletes in non combat sports. Most NBA players couldn't even handle Bruce Bowen's nipple twisting when refs werent looking.

Back