NBA wallpaper things

no pic in general. figured you'd do the research. would use OG as my avatar here.

Wouldn't call it research lol...takes a few mins at most, just if you thought a particular shot/pose would look cool. But np.

@Henddong Well you never got back to me, so just picked a random picture. I was planning on doing Kobe anyway:

J36425B.jpg
Oh, my bad! I was going to request of him doing a pull-up jumper but this one is cool!

Oh, my bad! I was going to request of him doing a pull-up jumper but this one is cool!

If you can find a good enough quality pic I will happily do another one, as I said it's only a bit of messing about in photoshop.

Nice work dude.

Something a little different, not an NBA player (yet)...

n4diqI2.jpg

@Martian 2.0 assume you are canadian since you are a raps fan?

Last edited:
Also did another Simmons with a better picture, and a flag background (I did a bunch of MMA fighters like that):

nBm6xpl.jpg

Might do some more international players with country flags.

Simmons without flag:
lHCkDeP.jpg

Tatum vs. Kanter and McDermott. Normally prefer to have just one player in the shot, but this looked cool I thought, will do a tatum solo one too.

kr6yPVh.jpg

So made these in photoshop, nothing special just tweaking about with an action, and some different overlays etc. but comes out looking cool. Dome them for other sports I watch, felt like doing some nba ones and thought I may as well post them her. Will do more players as well.

kwKHD1E.jpg

nnXoLHU.jpg

bNnh53s.jpg

hv9I3ee.jpg

JuA2vKD.jpg

PX2IJog.jpg
Yo if you did a Celtics KG wall paper I'd love you forever

Back