Step back...

Nothing but a G thing:

Keep it on the Low though...

Going to see you boys in the Finals

@Martian 2.0 Going to be taking you up on your offer

Top poster

Top thread

RR Bless

Raps need to use last night as a lesson. Those dudes aren't your friends, they will clown you, trash talk you when they are winning. Stop being friends with wall and beal, save that for after the series

@iwhoopedbatman must be happy. Washington didn't fold after raps came out hard. Team still has fight. Game 4 is pretty big now

Come back soon fred

Spurs are getting swept tomorrow and that will end their playoff run. No doubt they blow it all up in the off season and Pops is done.

Yeah I dunno if Pop will be motivated after this season. Losing his wife is hard but losing Kawhi..

Raps need to use last night as a lesson. Those dudes aren't your friends, they will clown you, trash talk you when they are winning. Stop being friends with wall and beal, save that for after the series

@iwhoopedbatman must be happy. Washington didn't fold after raps came out hard. Team still has fight. Game 4 is pretty big now

Come back soon fred

Shaping up to be a tough series.

Step back...

@Martian 2.0 Going to be taking you up on your offer

You coming up to Toronto if it's cRaps - Rockets final? If so, I'll see you there.

FWIW - That Giannis dunk last night is about s nasty as they come. Jesus H.

Spurs are getting swept tomorrow and that will end their playoff run. No doubt they blow it all up in the off season and Pops is done.
I hope he isn't done, but if he wants to step away, I don't think anyone would blame him, and I saw an ESPN headline a few days ago that I thought said he already confirmed he wouldn't.

That could be great for San Antonio. Maybe tank, build lottery picks, save money, then splurge on talent, and roll out the carpet to bring Pops back. You know...the Phil Jackson strategy. Pops didn't avoid those down years the way Phil did. He has maintained the ungodly consistency of Jerry Sloan while simultaneously proving the legitimate multi-championship threat that very few such as Phil can claim.

If he does, wonderful. If not, then so it goes. Wish him the best.

I hope he isn't done, but if he wants to step away, I don't think anyone would blame him, and I saw an ESPN headline a few days ago that I thought said he already confirmed he wouldn't.

That could be great for San Antonio. Maybe tank, build lottery picks, save money, then splurge on talent, and roll out the carpet to bring Pops back. You know...the Phil Jackson strategy. Pops didn't avoid those down years the way Phil did. He has maintained the ungodly consistency of Jerry Sloan while simultaneously proving the legitimate multi-championship threat that very few such as Phil can claim.

If he does, wonderful. If not, then so it goes. Wish him the best.
I remember him saying he was gonna retire but he decided against it after promising LMA hed stay on if he signed. Hes had one of the best runs in sports history and is loved by everyone in the league. Hes this eras red auerbach.

You coming up to Toronto if it's cRaps - Rockets final? If so, I'll see you there.

FWIW - That Giannis dunk last night is about s nasty as they come. Jesus H.

For sure. @Martian 2.0 and @berimBOWLoh are in too. Kyle is one of my best friends. Will be rooting for Houston but it will be weird. Aya will probably slap me in the back of the head a few times

I remember him saying he was gonna retire but he decided against it after promising LMA hed stay on if he signed. Hes had one of the best runs in sports history and is loved by everyone in the league. Hes this eras red auerbach.

Meh

Winner of Heat/76ers will be in the finals and you can TT2TB

For sure. @Martian 2.0 and @berimBOWLoh are in too. Kyle is one of my best friends. Will be rooting for Houston but it will be weird. Aya will probably slap me in the back of the head a few times

giphy-downsized.gif

Pop isn't a young man either. Will be 70 soon. Once Kiwi fucks off somewhere else, kinda easy to see him calling it a career

Gonna be really weird with him not in the league...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back