NCAA Basketball 17-18 Discussion. Fake Classes Win Championships Edition

What position do you play?

I'm a part of the fanbase, I'll say "we" all day long. If you're worried about the semantics of something that is so meaningless then you need to check yourself.

drZOD_s-200x150.gif

My ideal outcome for this tournament is Arizona winning the title.... then Sean Miller whips his dick out and slaps Mark Emmert across the face with it when accepting the trophy and tells the crowd "I did it Motherfuckers! I paid Ayton. Str8 cash"

Although, it's a toss-up whether they survive the first weekend. We can only dream.

Lon Krueger: "ok, guys. here is the plan. Give the ball to trae young every time. then trae, you run completely out of control to the basket. maybe something good will happen! go!"

There goes my perfect bracket. Thanks Gae Young.

There goes my perfect bracket. Thanks Gae Young.
i dont like the kid at all. he has talent obviously but he plays s out of control that it clearly makes all his teammates worse and his basketball iq is right around potato

i dont like the kid at all. he has talent obviously but he plays s out of control that it clearly makes all his teammates worse and his basketball iq is right around potato

Well I mean to his credit his teammates absolutely suck

Those two back to back 3's he took near the end from like 35ft out were stupid.

He has the range, they almost went in....but you can't tell me those were the best shots they could have taken.

Heading to Vegas. Gonna smoke and gamble and bet on some halftime over/unders

Back