NCAA Basketball 17-18 Discussion. Fake Classes Win Championships Edition

UConn used to compete with Villanova. Times have changed.

Sure would be nice to beat UK tonight.

Fire Ollie and then go independent in football (if Umass can survive then so can the Huskies) and join the Big East again. Temple needs to do the same.

Wow....Duke.

It's been this way for a minute now but when people want to complain about the 1 and done they need to shift their attention from Cal to K

Zion Wiliamson , just sign with Duke. He us no. 2 in ESPNs rankings all I ever see him do is Dunk Though. Don't know the Rest of his Game , also 6 foot 6 275lbs Power Forward . I'm Skeptical.

Wow....Duke.

It's been this way for a minute now but when people want to complain about the 1 and done they need to shift their attention from Cal to K
Meh. I think he gets a pass because of all the Championships and he jist embraced he Darkside and is beating Cal at his bread and butter. However One and Done elite is not Guaranteed an automatic title look at NC last year and Villanova the year before.

Meh. I think he gets a pass because of all the Championships and he jist embraced he Darkside and is beating Cal at his bread and butter. However One and Done elite is not Guaranteed an automatic title look at NC last year and Villanova the year before.

Agreed. But it seems like a lot of people complain about coaches getting those types of players. Like they shouldn't go after the best recruits or something. Cal mastered it, but K has definitely surpassed him. As a UK fan tho, it would be nice to see guys stick around for more than a year. That rarely happens for us.

Agreed. But it seems like a lot of people complain about coaches getting those types of players. Like they shouldn't go after the best recruits or something. Cal mastered it, but K has definitely surpassed him. As a UK fan tho, it would be nice to see guys stick around for more than a year. That rarely happens for us.

Right now a driving force is Money . At this point Duke and Kentucky are recruiting guys that would legitimately see playing time on NBA teams right now and more so than ever the NBA is racking up money so the Top Talent is going to these "NBA" factories. Though still a bit surprised some of these kids don't make the Jump to play in some of the Euroleagues right now , don't have to worry about stupid NCAA rules.

6/31 from 3 point land and we still win in Rupp. Bonus for sending the fans home pissed off (yes, it should've been a foul).

<{coachie}>

I'm so torn on this UK team. We don't have any stars, but that may end up helping us. It'll be interesting to see where we are in March.
Meh, they'll come together like always in March.

Shut your whore mouth Frank. We all know teh huskeyz are goin to win da 'Merican Athletick Tournament and din ta NCAA Hoops March thinga one mo again.

So the top 3 guys Duke signed were all Wings, Zion can probably play some PF, bit next year Duke looks smaller by comparison as doubt they will play with Wendell Carter and Marvin Bagley , who should both be One and Done.

If the refs decide to blow the whistle you can beat WV on the road.

Back