NCAA Basketball 17-18 Discussion. Fake Classes Win Championships Edition

MVP of the McDonald's All-American game is going to UNC. He humiliated the dook prospects and even made Zion look so foolish he faked an injury to save face.

Hell yeah. 28 points and I hear he is fantastic on defense as well.

Word on the street is Brandon Roy will be AZ's new assistant coach. I am all for it.

Wagner going to carry Michigan to the title.

Word on the street is Brandon Roy will be AZ's new assistant coach. I am all for it.

He’ll eventually make an excellent Head Coach. One of the highest IQ players I’ve ever seen. Shame about the injuries.

Steve Alford reportedly interested in Xavier...wtf is that shit?

UCLA is probably praying he leaves.

UConn doesn't have any commits for 2018.

5* recruit Darius Baszley decommits from Syracuse to play in the G League.. and so it begins..

nice hooters

rupp girl, all day tho

maria.jpg
giphy.gif

UConn doesn't have any commits for 2018.

Sad state of affairs at Uconn the past few weeks/hours lol.

Who’s the dope that decided to put the Final Four on TBS, not CBS?

No idea how either of these games go.

Nova probably beats hawks

MI has 2 weeks of video. They are ready.

I’d like to see Krutwig get more touches in the paint

I took this pic a couple of years ago in Ann Arbor.

36AQGswxYSun47z4atkTAZxlvlNQY9ahP4QlAAHOMEk-xXLfyIS_pP26F8a8o0iSazgcg6K4Z0ilwSunHqe3KpCaBckBbbpuuIQoDJ_7orPoMO-1jisMvqXw5d-TqXc-jeYqp2hJk-NfU421awsdJvQ2mHQqd9hLDYsFu_XI2GE3ZfPj5VI9q_1KhydNBWakBHck4xIcEcXhX76qQXE-GNX70XcsNA41KKxW8CftlRo_f5ab7g1HOx-VQ6S-N_81-AsKCGQr5WQyrjJSZbYYHDFbVsC-ihMAko93eHYsNjTQe3fv5uBylemaTDLLj3gIxMLf9tGFcZZYnuobKZtI-1onRq1EkKY8CarLXg5GzD2ann1AyGKkbjdkHMNrEVJWIbZcRu4tkbZZYDkiEqXg4nvzHYOnzlToaThM236JPepZmRzvi6C0sUPwWvlh6jCyPMrgW2fFp-jc7gg5Jp0rKEcD_c5BUmWapihlWioF_cR_TO3b5ki1MFf3tMD_uaVFlzfC9lTSVCgVGbupIYLnadAVn6HC_LMoMya4bO-WBM9YyMDjuexFiKkLOmx5eYgEqgzZG0qWwoFXyw6P9fQx9XPYKP0PUD4AwjF7LQLyxn_2LCTZNuDj6MXCilIa00Yi4E01UIsLA7oWOJc8_aBdy9d_-L8DOyug=w743-h366-no

Michigan would be getting wrecked if Wagner wasn’t killing the offensive boards

Back