NCAA Basketball 17-18 Discussion. Fake Classes Win Championships Edition

LOL. Watching ESPN right now bring down the entire Michigan State program with these rape stories... Tom Izzo is a dead man walking, wouldnt be surprised if he resigns before the end of the season after this airs.

This story makes me feel less pissed about the bullshit Uconn NCAA story from earlier today.

I remember adrian payne being pushed down our throats a few years ago because he was spending time with that little girl, cancer patient. Turns out it was forced community service from izzo who knew he raped a girl.

Not sure it gets any lower than that. Covering up rape and taking recognition for charity punishment all over TV 24/7. Izzo, what a piece of shit.

img.jpg

Michigan State is in deep trouble.

I remember adrian payne being pushed down our throats a few years ago because he was spending time with that little girl, cancer patient. Turns out it was forced community service from izzo who knew he raped a girl.

Not sure it gets any lower than that. Covering up rape and taking recognition for charity punishment all over TV 24/7. Izzo, what a piece of shit.

img.jpg
The last career game for rapers Appling and Payne... and the last game of "Princess Lacy's" life was being eliminated in the 2014 Tournament by the eventual National Champions.

Every other minute of the game when MSU scored, the national broadcast would show the cancer girl cheering in the crowd and footage of Payne awkwardly being her best friend visiting in the hospital.

At least those innocent cancer-child eyes got to witness good prevail over evil in the final game of her life.

msg-ncaa-east-michigan-state-spartans-v-connecticut-huskies.jpg

So who becomes the most overrated coach now that Izzo will eventually resign?

lol @ the Big 12.

SEC-logo.png

Really good win for the Cats. Knox finally played like the player we thought he’d be.

We all know Anthony Davis is a #metoo survivor after being sexually assaulted in the UK locker room under Calipari's supervision. Worse than Izzo. sad.

BmzzRIcCQAAm5mU.jpg

spf5f8.gif

We all know Anthony Davis is a #metoo survivor after being sexually assaulted in the UK locker room under Calipari's supervision. Worse than Izzo. sad.

BmzzRIcCQAAm5mU.jpg

spf5f8.gif

I think you should be focusing on your cheating UCAN team right now.

Baylor is having a rough season.

Back