NCAA Basketball 17-18 Discussion. Fake Classes Win Championships Edition

“I look fondly upon my college days at Michigan State. I was young, dumb, and full of cum. I still am dumb and full of cum. Just not young.” -Jemele Hill

Homie can coach up a mean zone but in general Huskies dont pose much of a threat in the big picture.

Homie can coach up a mean zone but in general Huskies dont pose much of a threat in the big picture.
He was the Head Coach in-waiting at Cuse when Boeheim was supposed to retire. But The Grinch Nosepicker decided to hang around longer than expected, so Hopkins took that vaunted YMCA zone defense with him when taking the UW job.

lol at the white dude with cornrows on Texas. plenty of bitches probably triggered for cultural appropriation.

dylan-osetkowski.jpg

I didn't know this thread existed, but I feel like I now belong.

He was the Head Coach in-waiting at Cuse when Boeheim was supposed to retire. But The Grinch Nosepicker decided to hang around longer than expected, so Hopkins took that vaunted YMCA zone defense with him when taking the UW job.
I know who he is but for some reason I was surprised it translated so well. His team is way better than people thought and their zone is tough.

Terrible execution down the stretch by UK. It's so frustrating watching this every single year.

St. Johns beat #1 Villanova.

I'm surprised we even beat LSU.

Back