NCAA Basketball: Kentucky at UCLA - Dec. 3 9pm ET

tumblr_mu3u10cx5F1siptzjo1_400.gif

although I do enjoy seeing Calamari lose

Wow. 87-77, even? Wow.

No lie, I was mad I missed it and saw Heis' prop and was really mad I missed out on that "free money".

There's a double standard that goes on around here when people think they can sneak away with it.

Had the bet hit, a payout would've been made and said people would've collected.

There's a double standard that goes on around here when people think they can sneak away with it.

Had the bet hit, a payout would've been made and said people would've collected.

Oh, I hear you. I'm just playing around. I assumed they dumped. I didn't know for sure, but I'm guessing they already did in a parlay thread or something.

They both dumped the next am

Jesus there's a bunch of nancies around here.

I dumped 150k on Denver -3.5

What?
A 150k wager on today's game is your 50k dump for this loss from Thursday night?

I apologize if I'm missing something.

They both dumped the next am

For the record, I've been paying attention since outcome was determined, not to mention I've checked every betting thread twice before asking.

Nothing was dumped, that makes you a liar.

For the record, I've been paying attention since outcome was determined, not to mention I've checked every betting thread twice before asking.

Lol

[YT]urcqQC02YbY[/YT]

Im pretty sure he said he dumped in post #7...

Back