NCAAB Cleveland State Vikings vs Detroit Mercy Titans 7pm ET 2-1

0-23 :cool: looking ahead, next game is against a team they took to 2 OT and lost by 3.
Did you or @helax watch any of the Lakers vs Celtics game? I'm not saying Darko but the box score screams it. Lakers shoot 26 free throws, Celtics shoot only 7 (At home with all them stars). Lakers commit only 8 fouls the entire game, Celtics commit 19 fouls.

I bet Vegas made an absolute haul on this game.

Did you or @helax watch any of the Lakers vs Celtics game? I'm not saying Darko but the box score screams it. Lakers shoot 26 free throws, Celtics shoot only 7 (At home with all them stars). Lakers commit only 8 fouls the entire game, Celtics commit 19 fouls.

nope i seen lakers where up most the game, checked odds in the first quarter it was +900 for lakers

the odds for tomorrow OKC vs Hornets game are crazy OKC -2000 Hornets +1040. WTF

I did. Reaves went ham

Back