Need a wallet (Wallet brahs gtfih)

breadfighter

Toiling in underground sugar caves
@purple
Reaction score
So I lost my wallet the other day. Had it for 10 years and it wasn't a fancy wallet but it was trusty. The leather and stitching held up to abuse from all the years without tearing. I want to get another one but I have no idea what brand. People recommended an LV wallet, but i'm not looking for a luxury piece, just want one with quality genuine full grian leather and stitching that will last. Plus i'm too poor to rock an LV wallet. What do you guys use or recommend?

Discuss.

Inb4prisonwallet

Last edited:
I've really liked my very basic Osgoode Marley which I have had for about 5 years now.

1233_BLACK_L.jpg

they make a big line of moderate price wallets of good quality.

I think I have a dockers one. I got two for like $25 bucks 10 years ago and I still have the other one brand new.

Want to hear a sad story? My grandmother purchased a very expensive wallet for me when I was a baby and she held onto it so that I could use it on my first date and impress some sloot. First time I used it I forgot it in my pants and it fell apart in the wash and I didn't get laid. Fuck my life.

My phone is my wallet

Verify me

I'm currently rocking a Gucci wallet. It's high quality, not too flashy, clean, subtle, but still makes you look rich af even when you ain't.

Just get a man purse

I'm rocking one of those too my dude. I can't say enough on how useful and convenient it is.

Back