Need a wallet (Wallet brahs gtfih)

serman walllet with money clip.. get it on amazon... it's fucking awesome

paper-clip-500x500.jpg

You think it's a joke but I was actually using one of these to hold all my shit together while I search for a new wallet. My shit and cards were all over the place and I looked like an insane person when I go to pay for things.

LV wallet is too expensive. My wallet is not a brand, i have been using it for 4 years , i only paid $10 for it .

i got one of these.
dkny-black-black-leather-wallet-in-gift-box-product-1-25375718-1-268397385-normal.jpeg

had it about 5-6 years now, still holding up well.

Had the same problem recently. Just ended up with a Levi's one. Gets the job done but it's cheap and I know I'll be buying another one.

These are supposed to last forever but I don't like brown.

https://www.saddlebackleather.com/leather-wallets
They carry most styles in black as well.

Reviews are good but some recurring complaints I’ve seen are that they take a while to break in and the leather can be so stiff at first that your cards start to bend.

I got this ID holder at the coach store on sale for $10. I removed the strap and metal clasp. Very minimalist

Holds two cards, and you can squeeze a bill or two in there.
f57311_imblk_a0

Clear front slot for your license, so you don't have to take it out when you get carded.
f57311_imblk_a5

hugo boss, holding up well after a couple years of wear & tear

Seriously considering a newer gen metal wallet to shield keyfob and credit card chips.

I got this ID holder at the coach store on sale for $10. I removed the strap and metal clasp. Very minimalist

Holds two cards, and you can squeeze a bill or two in there.

Clear front slot for your license, so you don't have to take it out when you get carded.
f57311_imblk_a5
that is one of the main features I love about my wallet I posted above

1233_BLACK_L.jpg

Ithas the clear front slot on the other side which I keep mt drivers license in. SO when i need to show ID, like when boarding plane, I don't have to pull it out.

It is very slim. Holds 3 cards regularly but you can cram 5 in there. And you can fold up a couple hundred dollars and jam it into the bill fold part.

that is one of the main features I love about my wallet I posted above

1233_BLACK_L.jpg

Ithas the clear front slot on the other side which I keep mt drivers license in. SO when i need to show ID, like when boarding plane, I don't have to pull it out.

It is very slim. Holds 3 cards regularly but you can cram 5 in there. And you can fold up a couple hundred dollars and jam it into the bill fold part.

Oh, that's nice. I might have to upgrade to one of those. I like my wallet, but i don't love it because it is difficult at times to shove more than two bills in there.

Made one myself from leather. Still hasn't fallen apart after six years of use.

My wallet looks like a NES controller. It's great apart from the fact my dick is raw from getting too much pussy.

HYHZ Men's 100% Full Grain Leather Wallet,packed in a box
10$ on amazon, currently has a 3$ coupon so 7$
upload_2018-7-18_11-2-33-png.408337

Attachments

• upload_2018-7-18_11-2-33.png
    upload_2018-7-18_11-2-33.png
    415.7 KB · Views: 40
Back