Need a wallet (Wallet brahs gtfih)

I don't really know anything about wallets, I just try to get the slimmest one I can find that seems reasonably well made and doesn't cost a lot.

But I have made purchases from these guys (guitar straps and a couple of belts) and if you're looking for something a little unique you might find something you like here:

https://www.couchguitarstraps.com/wallets.html

They make pretty high quality stuff for a reasonable price and have some of the best customer service I've ever experienced.

I have one like this, I like it...

186159D_main

Depends on how much stuff you need to put in it and how much you want to spend. I like real leather wallets. I current use a gucci wallet that I've been using for about 8 years now. Before that I used a different gucci wallet for probably 5-6 years. Not that I give a crap about the brand (maybe I did back then), but they do last long even stuffed with all my various credit cards. Those card holder wallets with a clip on one side are not bad if you want to keep it minimal.

I've really liked my very basic Osgoode Marley which I have had for about 5 years now.

1233_BLACK_L.jpg

they make a big line of moderate price wallets of good quality.

I need to get something like this. Messed up my wallet like 3 years ago and now I just leave my stuff loose in my back pocket. I've just been really lazy and cheap about getting on.

You think it's a joke but I was actually using one of these to hold all my shit together while I search for a new wallet. My shit and cards were all over the place and I looked like an insane person when I go to pay for things.

I don’t make jokes. That’s my ery day wallet...for years. And I look like an insane person when I go to pay for things.

Back