Need advice about weight cut.

servel20

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Long story short, we have a two month weight loss challenge at work with $2,300 dollars on the line.

I started at 245lbs and I've lost 40lbs while on keto/intermittent fasting, weigh ins are on Friday and I've already cut 5 lbs of water weight first cutting sodium and magnesium intake and overloading with water for a few days.

I want to cut another 15lbs, I've cut 20lbs max before but I don't have the energy nor the time I did when I was wrestling in High school. I'm also not 15 years old anymore.

Do I risk having a kidney issue? Or is another 15lbs doable. Need sound advice.

PS. I'm 5'10in or 1.79m (yes I was an absolute fatass)

Last edited:
Long story short, we have a two month weight loss challenge at work with $2,300 dollars on the line.

I started at 245lbs and I've lost 40lbs while on keto/intermittent fasting, weigh ins are on Friday and I've already cut 5 lbs of water weight first cutting sodium and magnesium intake and overloading with water for a few days.

I want to cut another 15lbs, I've cut 20lbs max before but I don't have the energy nor the time I did when I was wrestling in High school. I'm also not 15 years old anymore.

Do I risk having a kidney issue? Or is another 15lbs doable. Need sound advice.

PS. I'm 5'10in or 1.79m (yes I was an absolute fatass)

$500, back street liposuction, $1800 profit...... Win a boise dime.......

Last edited:
Back