Need some cheap date ideas

ga_ninja

Whopper or Die
@purple
Reaction score
I been chatting it up with this lady i met on tinychat, anyways shes coming to Augusta from NC to spend the weekend with me. What are some good CHEAP date ideas im talking 60 bucks max for the whole weekend ok maybe 100 for the whole weekend.

$60 for the whole weekend MAX?

Chloroform and duct tape. Maybe some hot wings and a redbox movie for down time. If she starts saying she wants to go out and do something chloroform her again

I been chatting it up with this lady i met on tinychat, anyways shes coming to Augusta from NC to spend the weekend with me. What are some good CHEAP date ideas im talking 60 bucks max for the whole weekend ok maybe 100 for the whole weekend.

5lbs of sloppy joes
Steal some weed from your boss
Netflix or red box

Walking around town and chatting, showing her cool spots that have some kind of story and history behind them (and telling her that story and that’s history) can be fun. Walking around and making fun of shops and people shows her you’re funny and confident and it’s also an interesting thing to do.

Open mic comedy nights are hit and miss but they are cheap and fun and going on all the time.

Walking through a park in the afternoon, hanging out around nature, going for a hike, all cheap. Walking around the boardwalk and exploring is nice too.

Walking around town and chatting, showing her cool spots that have some kind of story and history behind them (and telling her that story and that’s history) can be fun. Walking around and making fun of shops and people shows her you’re funny and confident and it’s also an interesting thing to do.

Open mic comedy nights are hit and miss but they are cheap and fun and going on all the time.

Walking through a park in the afternoon, hanging out around nature, going for a hike, all cheap. Walking around the boardwalk and exploring is nice too.
I was with you until you said walking i only walk indoors im not an outdoor walker unless im going to my car.

Last edited:
$60 for the whole weekend MAX?

Chloroform and duct tape. Maybe some hot wings and a redbox movie for down time. If she starts saying she wants to go out and do something chloroform her again
Let's be honest here.. this dude just wants to take her to Burger King for triple whoppers and pick up deep fried Snickers bars.

catching wild animals and cooking them over barrel fires.
no-eating contest.
star gazing
collecting recyclables

so you did get fired after all?
No sir im at work chillin now eating a 14 inch chicken cheesesteak with chili cheese fries with a dab of sour cream and of course a 2 liter of sweet tea. Ive also been on a sour gummy bear binge doent ask why.

Let's be honest here.. this dude just wants to take her to Burger King for triple whoppers and pick up deep fried Snickers bars.

If she's that type she's gotta come in from the coast, dodge mucho harpoons and beach herself to get to him.

That's dedication

I was with you until you said walking i only walk indoors im not a outdoor walker unless im going to my car.
This shit made me die laughing.
Posting as ghost.

$60 for the whole weekend? damn, that's gonna be tough. i'll tell you what i like doing, even though i'm not strapped for cash: buy food and drinks and go to a park and hang out. it's a great environment to relax and hang.

All you can eat Buffett fat ass.

Back