Need some cheap date ideas

Fat Burger in Hollywood, then take her to the cement footprints outside of Grauman's.
then ask for the pussy
boom

Cook dinner for her. Check to see if there are any local festivals you can hang out at that weekend.

Go out to eat once to the cheap buffet and buy a bunch of snacks. See if you can get her to pay for stuff, if she's already traveling chances are high she's not going to be cheap about it.

Sounds like it's going to be an entire weekend of sex if she's traveling to see you.

Miniature golf is always great, definitely get your moneys worth.

Walking around town and chatting, showing her cool spots that have some kind of story and history behind them (and telling her that story and that’s history) can be fun. Walking around and making fun of shops and people shows her you’re funny and confident and it’s also an interesting thing to do.

Open mic comedy nights are hit and miss but they are cheap and fun and going on all the time.

Walking through a park in the afternoon, hanging out around nature, going for a hike, all cheap. Walking around the boardwalk and exploring is nice too.

Pretty much this. Not to mention most of the cooler bar districts always have two dollar beers. Six point Hamm's and a Bota box in your bag.

Also I know just about every cheap meal deal everywhere lol.

60 bucks for the whole weekend? Hire a real man to take her out?

When she arrives give her the sixty dollars and tell her to find somebody better.

I been chatting it up with this lady i met on tinychat, anyways shes coming to Augusta from NC to spend the weekend with me. What are some good CHEAP date ideas im talking 60 bucks max for the whole weekend ok maybe 100 for the whole weekend.
netflix n chill

Go to one of those kids places with bouncy castles and such, and judge other people's children together

$60 for a date weekend?

Good luck. I hope for your sake you have a big penis TS.

Da fuq is there to do in Augusta? I used to hate going with my grandpa to Augusta to the VA hospital. I don't remember there being anything to do there...I'm from an even smaller town called Jesup though.

Buy a shirt and tie and get a better job. Also stop making threads about your shitty life it's depressing.

Back