Need some cheap date ideas

I gotta pay rent and bills next week so im on a budget plus im saving up for a truck

Are these surprise rent and bills or the same ones you pay every month? Sort your life out.

You could buy a big, long, thick 12' strap on dildo and let her fuck you with it so she can teach you how to be a man.

when dating i'd have girls meet me at the beach. if warm i could see their bikini bod. plus the beach is free

Take her to Costco, app up the samples then treat to a hotdog or slice of pizza. Seal the deal with a frozen berry drink.

Not bad. Not bad.
Just netflix and chilll then.
Order a pizza, buy a bottle of sparkling cider, and wine and dine that breezy
Bruh i can eat a whole extra large pizza my self and still be hungry. I need 3 xl pizzas. She might be cute n all but she aint touching my pizza. Ill buy one just for her well i might take a few slices. Shit i gotta go to Walmart this bitch is one of those mountain dew types.

It was fun that was the point,
ate some strip club buffalo wings and watched asses shake all night i had a great time.

I bet it was. But for a low income person like yourself it was an incredibly stupid thing to waste your money on.

I bet it was. But for a low income person like yourself it was an incredibly stupid thing to waste your money on.
Who said i was low income lol i make 18.50 an hour or about 1000 a week i just spend most of it on food. Hell im at work now not doing shit getting paid.

Back