Need some new inspiration. Looking for training documentary

Frode Falch

Steel Belt
Professional Fighter
Reaction score
So I am looking for some new documentary where you follow a person, team, or group. I like watching documentary movies where you see how they prefere for a fight or a play. Its like a perfect PWO ritual for me.

Often before going to the gym for a brutal workout, i watch stuff like The Reem series, King of the ring with Tyrone Spong, UFC primetime or road to the octagon, Spider Life, ect

But i don even need to be fighting. I am a norwegian. So i will also watch stuff about Petter Northug (best skier from Norway) on how he trains. This helps me before going for a hard cardio session.

Yesterday i saw a documentary on netflix about Usain Bolt. That was also good. But could have been more training.

So you get the idea. I need too watch something new anad fresh.

So any ideas would be great. :)

Thanks guys.

Netflix has a ton of WWE documentaries. UFC used to follow fighters before a big fight and I think you can find that on Youtube. Brock explaining the use of sticks was interesting. The Rock from WWE gave me the idea of towel pull-ups.

Some of these fierce sometimes scary guys are just marshmallows when you watch their documentaries.

Watch some helmet cam footage of US troops in IRaq. It will get you pumped.

Are they any good. For a guy that hate pro wrestling with a passion, but like to see how people train?

"Guess what my friend, we're all headed there. We'll all die. We'll all be in a lot of pain. It's all comin' our way. It's inevitable. It's part of life. But in the meantime, you might as well be a fucking savage and live your life the way you want to live."

-Mark Bell

Are they any good. For a guy that hate pro wrestling with a passion, but like to see how people train?

Well look at it this way. Are you paying for Netflix? If yes, does it cost you any extra to look? In fact, if you are able to watch it now, stop posting and look for yourself and see. Just a thought...just a thought.

Also I think Amazon Prime has a ton. I watched one about a female Powerlifter. Then there is that new one that is a spin-off of that Arnold documentary. Just take the remote and poke!

Fine. I will check it out and come back here.

Surviving the cut used to be on netflix(not sure if it still is)

Pumping Iron(netflix or at least was)

You can find most episodes of Fight Quests and Human Weapon on youtube.

yeah. i need something in the same style as eldar gross makes.

He makes the reem and king of the ring series.

Clean Spirit was pretty good. It's about a team at the 2013 Tour de France.

If you have $20 to spare, flowrestling has a ton of documentaries and great content.

Back