Need to beat up a guy - training advice.

• Thread starter Deleted member 538955
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 538955

Yo, forum, I need to beat up a guy in about 2.5-3 months. I'd been training boxing for some time when I was younger, so I got the basics here - need the conditionning now to be able to move like I used to.

Now, the pb is that the guy is ~20kg heavier than myself and prob will also do some preparation work. Although he has much less boxing xp than me, he is much younger, taller and heavier.

So I was thinking to take some grappling classes for a couple of months. now the Q to you, gents and lassies, will this actually be of a significant help to me? Or a mostly waste of time?

Any other advice? Except bringing a gun to the fight.

You want real advice? Don't do this. It sounds like an avoidable, pointless clusterfuck of ego and testosterone.

Thanks, bro, I know, but gotta do it. No way to avoid the clusterfuck.

You can't fight for shit and are gonna get your ass kicked. So you should probably just offer the guy a hand job now and avoid the embarrassment.

Lol, what exactly is this? a street fight?

Grappling will help somewhat, but if he is bigger and you don't know how to roll vs someone bigger & stronger than you - avoid it... stick to footwork

Yeah, standing up I have no worries, but eventually it will go down to the ground, that's why I was thinking of BJJ. :D

Handjob is not an option... unfortunately.

Yeah, it will be in a park :) so a street fight.

You guys "planned" a fight to be held in a set location to occur in 75 to 90 days in the future? I'm praying for a double knockout.

3 months of bjj is a good amount of time to be effective against someone who doesn’t have any grappling experience.

Guys with three months experience in the gym are light years ahead of guys on their first day, all things being equal.

Nothing good can come of this. Forget BJJ. Wrestling with focus on Takedown avoidance. There is really no BJJ you're going to learn adequately in such a short time frame. Mayve head lock defense.

There is so much I want to say about what a stupid idea this is that I'm at a loss for words. The best that could happen is that the cops happen to come by when you're about to begin this Exercise in Stupidity and both get arrested.

Yo, forum, I need to beat up a guy in about 2.5-3 months. I'd been training boxing for some time when I was younger, so I got the basics here - need the conditionning now to be able to move like I used to.
if you dont have power throw shotei to the head otherwise you are going to break your hand trying to get the ko

Nothing good can come of this. Forget BJJ. Wrestling with focus on Takedown avoidance. There is really no BJJ you're going to learn adequately in such a short time frame. Mayve head lock defense.

There is so much I want to say about what a stupid idea this is that I'm at a loss for words. The best that could happen is that the cops happen to come by when you're about to begin this Exercise in Stupidity and both get arrested.
he could get the rnc against a man 2x his size

Come on bro, learn Krav Maga. It's hella deadly and not suitable for sport. Kicks to the groin, eye pokes, all that Israeli Secret Street Fighting shit.

If you're trying to learn how to "beat someone up", you need a solid ass-whooping to get that idea out of your head. Self defense? That's different. Trust me, I made that same mistake. Before I was into grappling, I was a boxer. I had been training for a month, had a bit of luck in sparring, and thought I was hot shit. Got in a scrap, and as soon as I knocked him down, he took my back and choked me silly with a RNC.

There is nothing good that can come from what you are trying to do. Only a painful humiliation and a felony assault charge. Stop, for your own good. Join the rest of us, and get your ass kicked in tournaments instead :)

Last edited:
Come on bro, learn Krav Maga. It's hella deadly and not suitable for sport. Kicks to the groin, eye pokes, all that Israeli Secret Street Fighting shit.

Yes. You need KM to kick someone in the pills and eye gouge. Clearly. Or a feminist course in SD

Last edited:
176641803_1280x720.jpg

Gracie combatives. You can learn online and get grades as well by sending a video.

In your first 3 months of bjj, did you ever reverse anyone, sweep, pass guard, or mount them? In a street fight, any of those things is enough to win the fight on the ground.

And in a street fight (that will most likely involve some form of grappling as TS stated) headlock defense is probably pretty important.

Are you a soundcloud rapper settling beef with another soundcloud rapper.
If so please send us a link

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back