Need to beat up a guy - training advice.

• Thread starter Deleted member 538955
  • Start date
Or spend 3 months learning high impact judo throws. The ground is the hardest impact...

I'm familiar with an oil check, but an oil CHANGE?! That sounds . . . Elaborate.
I'd explain but the move is so foul, that people may die just from reading it...

Or I made a typo and my iPhone put in change.. too long ago to remember

3x a week for 3 months ready for a street fight in the ground.

Cool story bro!!! First gnp shot that lands is gonn a change whatever low level game plan he thinks he has. You sound like a guy who never trained with strikes to think 3 months prepared you for a having realistic is a joke. The average bjj guy is an unathletic hobbyist. 3x a week for 3 months lol crap indeed

You don’t want to play guard in a sf, if the other person inst trained you can take him down, although being 40 pounds lighter won’t help...

You can still get pretty good and probably triangle soMeone if you keep your shit together and end up in close guard... it’s really not that hard...

Or spend 3 months learning high impact judo throws. The ground is the hardest impact...

Yeah that would be the studpidest thing to do... 3 months of judo to do high impact throws on a 40 pounds bigger dude without the gi and who’s trying to punch you in the face...right

I find it amusing that people with a propensity to get into planned street fights also don't train.

What is the thought process here? lol

Listen to the answer half the guys that actually train bjj think 3 months is enough to guarantee victory on the ground with strikes involved LOL
You don’t want to play guard in a sf, if the other person inst trained you can take him down, although being 40 pounds lighter won’t help...

You can still get pretty good and probably triangle soMeone if you keep your shit together and end up in close guard... it’s really not that hard...

Alot of you guys seem to drink the bjj cool aid but 3 months is nothing in any martial art to prepare for what it's like in a real fight to have any real edge. 3 days a week for 3 months is 36 classes.

I will take the bigger more athletic guy in any real scenario vs the smaller with 36 classes of training in whatever he wants. That is nothing and no I don't know many guys with 36 classes who are triangling even biggrr first day guys at will nevermind with strikes involved.

My friend and I had to actually show some purple and brown belts how their bjj gets them mauled by my big blue belt friend who is hard to takedown or sweep without strikes. With he just mauled these guys who were in disbelief cuz they drank the gi bjj prepares you for a real.fight kool aid like alot people in here seem to.

Listen to the answer half the guys that actually train bjj think 3 months is enough to guarantee victory on the ground with strikes involved LOL

They suck if they get mauled by a blue belt (I'm assuming that the blue belt isn't brown belt level skilled)

They suck if they get mauled by a blue belt (I'm assuming that the blue belt isn't brown belt level skilled)

They crush him in pure bjj but sure you are the expert. A couple of them are mundial medalists

They crush him in pure bjj but sure you are the expert. A couple of them are mundial medalists

I understood as they couldn't deal with him in pure bjj because he is big. But yes, MMA ground game is something you have to adapt to.
Having people grab my MMA gloves was throwing me of my game a ton.
I tried rolling with strikes a few times and the MMA guys who don't completely suck at BJJ where hitting me a lot. Contrary to the internet expectations my deep half was the only thing that worked better then without strikes.

Alot of you guys seem to drink the bjj cool aid but 3 months is nothing in any martial art to prepare for what it's like in a real fight to have any real edge. 3 days a week for 3 months is 36 classes.

I will take the bigger more athletic guy in any real scenario vs the smaller with 36 classes of training in whatever he wants. That is nothing and no I don't know many guys with 36 classes who are triangling even biggrr first day guys at will nevermind with strikes involved.

My friend and I had to actually show some purple and brown belts how their bjj gets them mauled by my big blue belt friend who is hard to takedown or sweep without strikes. With he just mauled these guys who were in disbelief cuz they drank the gi bjj prepares you for a real.fight kool aid like alot people in here seem to.

your friend was a big blue belt, in a mma scenario no shit... A blue belt could be as good as purple, hell I know blue belts who are way better thn some browns, your example doest say much, and in all these examples, we are talking bout people who are trained, not regular joes.

an untrained guy isnt a blue belt, never seen a triangle... most white belts suck balls at 3 months mark, but some are actually quite good, and the difference between a noob and them is outstanding.

your example does not apply to this situation. Of course you need to train to a fight if you are planing to fight, thinking that you can just jiu jitsu your way into a fight without having to ever trained for it, specially if you are white belt its not going to end up well.

3x a week for 3 months ready for a street fight in the ground.

Cool story bro!!! First gnp shot that lands is gonn a change whatever low level game plan he thinks he has. You sound like a guy who never trained with strikes to think 3 months prepared you for a having realistic is a joke. The average bjj guy is an unathletic hobbyist. 3x a week for 3 months lol crap indeed

awwwww, someone's a little butthurt that his bullshit got called.
There is so much bullshit in your post I don't even feel like breaking it down.

awwwww, someone's a little butthurt that his bullshit got called.
There is so much bullshit in your post I don't even feel like breaking it down.

True 3 months of pajama bjj makes a man an unstoppable fighting machine in a real life scenario. I bet you think you are super tough lol I feel sorry if you ever find out the reality or push Some body else I to it

Back