Need your advice Kickboxing Gyms Amsterdam

gaukler

White Belt
@White
Reaction score
Hi guys,
first of all, sry but english is not my native language :D
last year I trained for 3 weeks at mikes gym. The training was great I learned a lot.
This year again I want to go to Amsterdam but in a different gym.
More in the center of Amsterdam. I am thinking about Mejiro or Vos Gym. I want to improve my technical kb skills (k1).
Which of those gyms can you recommend?
Somebody here who trained at Mejiro or Vos?
How was the training?
And also important where can I stay? Where can I get an not too expensive accommodation next or near to the gym (i know Amsterdam is expensive :D).

Thank you

Kind regards

I hear nothing but great things about vos gym. But imo, you should try out lucien carbins gym. His creative style will definitely broaden your skills and open your eyes to a whole new outlook

Try Mousid gym in Amsterdam Oost, not to far from Centre. Chakuriki in West, also not to far from centre

My basement 30 euro a night in the far west. Available from 22:00 til 07:00. Only matras.

Vos, Mousid or Otmani are the top 3 gyms in Amsterdam.
Meijiro, Pancration, Carbin are also great.

Vos, Mousid or Otmani are the top 3 gyms in Amsterdam.
Meijiro, Pancration, Carbin are also great.
Sorry, made a big mistake!! Pancration is a shithole! I meant Chakuriki

Hi guys,
first of all, sry but english is not my native language :D
last year I trained for 3 weeks at mikes gym. The training was great I learned a lot.
This year again I want to go to Amsterdam but in a different gym.
More in the center of Amsterdam. I am thinking about Mejiro or Vos Gym. I want to improve my technical kb skills (k1).
Which of those gyms can you recommend?
Somebody here who trained at Mejiro or Vos?
How was the training?
And also important where can I stay? Where can I get an not too expensive accommodation next or near to the gym (i know Amsterdam is expensive :D).

Thank you

Kind regards
What about Mikes gym? Adumchuck trains there

One professional kickboxer fighter tell me "Mejiro is good for muay thai fighter lol", He tell me this with sarcastifc face but he is little bit serious, you should consider this option if you want to improve your technical skills

What about Mikes gym? Adumchuck trains there
hi, thank you for your answer
i trained last year at mikes gym, it was great no question
but this year I want to train in other gym, just to try a different gym with different trainers and so one ;)

i would probably go to Vos and train with Hippolyte if i could, or to Lucien Carbin gym.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back