Needs more birds?

Reaps

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
Maybe not this time

843810-ef7fd0fc-325f-11e4-a757-6fdb1bda2578.jpg

The article itself is pretty thin on content, so probably not much you haven't read already. But yeah, as soon as I saw the photos I was like 'yup, this is Sherdog'. Reportedly they're not even shooped, but I'm gonna go with a 50/50 blend. I did spot a photo someone else took of the shoot and it looked really dark and overcast/rainy, so perhaps all the tweaking with lighting and contrast has resulted in the photos in general looking a little weird..

10659290_715958751807173_50846.jpg

If anyone wants to remake Alfred Hitchcock's The Birds, re-casting the female lead as more of an action-hero type, then Alex Chambers is letting it be known that she is ready for the role! :icon_chee

the%20birds%20running530.jpg

is the stuff next to her feet bird crap?

but yeah, strange theme.

lmao I saw this last night and was HOPING someone would make a thread for it!

bravo to you TS

There is literally an ocean of water behind them - they couldn't find a bucket to wash that stuff away? Or move to where it wasn't so bad?

Needs more birds though.

needs more chicken(s)?

110933-Arya-Stark-Hound-gif-4x01-Fuck-KJzQ.gif

There is literally an ocean of water behind them - they couldn't find a bucket to wash that stuff away? Or move to where it wasn't so bad?

I'm guessing her strategy was to rub her guano-soiled feet into her housemate's cuts (and other vunerable points), slowly diseasing them so she could win her matches easily and ascend to UFC title glory.

Just a guess though

the editor of this paper needs a stern talking to! :p:icon_chee

10420212_717923174944064_7767788178936829156_n.jpg

havent really paid much attention to Chambers,didnt know she was from Manly,you get gulls everywhere,but having been in Manly myself,and scuba dived in the SeaWorld Shark Tank there,i was more scared of the {millions of}gulls while i was eating my fried chicken than i was of the sharks,i had just swam with.

Back