Net Neutrality is dead, FCC voted to kill it.

yikes, you are tragic.
Right?! One, the “SOROS DID IT” crap is almost always pure fantasy. Two, I have zero doubt that if a report came out that “SOROS DOESN’T LIKE HIV” tons of these mouth-breathers would be out bug-chasing the next day.

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/t...l-lawsuit-alleging-netflix-throttling-1062035

Internet Provider using new net neutrality to argue that it's actions in throttling speeds of Netfilx and Hulu to consumers then charging the content providers more to upgrade their service to full speed are completely legal and above board. Good thing no

All the while claiming "blazing fast, super-reliable connection" and the ability to "stream Netflix and Hulu movies and shows effortlessly,".

But cable companies would never do things like that, right?...right?

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/t...l-lawsuit-alleging-netflix-throttling-1062035

Internet Provider using new net neutrality to argue that it's actions in throttling speeds of Netfilx and Hulu to consumers then charging the content providers more to upgrade their service to full speed are completely legal and above board. Good thing no

All the while claiming "blazing fast, super-reliable connection" and the ability to "stream Netflix and Hulu movies and shows effortlessly,".

But cable companies would never do things like that, right?...right?

They are chomping at the bit for this to pass so they can start fvking over customers ASAP.

When will Murkans learn not to let companies act like tyrants? Just because someone runs a business doesnt mean they should be able to fvk you without lube.

Who cares?

Google, FB, Twitter and others already censor more content than any ISP could even dream of.

FCC Chairman Ajit Pai gave a 10 a.m. keynote address at Verizon Communications’ Washington, D.C. headquarters on Tuesday, but because of an old British rule applied to the event by its organizer, the comments won’t be made public, less than ten days before Pai will push for the removal of net neutrality consumer protections.

The Chatham House Rule is “world famous” and reads as follows: “When a meeting, or part thereof, is held under the Chatham House Rule, participants are free to use the information received, but neither the identity nor the affiliation of the speaker(s), nor that of any other participant, may be revealed.”

This is convenient for Pai, as he gave the keynote at the annual Telecommunications and Media Forum put on by the London-based International Institute of Communications, and the venue is Pai’s former place of work, Verizon Communications. The International Institute of Communications operates on a not-for-profit basis “to enable the balanced, open dialogue that shapes the policy agenda. Membership fees and sponsorship enable us to do this,” the organization states on its website.

I see. Well I think he's doing a good job considering he's embroiled in a life and death battle with the biggest swamp creatures in the world. I suppose it's all about perspective, ya know?

And Trump had the best agenda of any presidential candidate in the last 35 yrs.

hello TheComebackKid,

in terms of the swamp creatures, are you referring to the Freedom Caucus with its insistent bleating that the GOP at least give the appearance of being deficit hawks?

or are you referring to the individuals who have been forcefully purged from Mr. Trump's administration?

also, i agree that Mr. Trump's agenda sounded great. who wouldn't want healthcare that was affordable, high quality and available to all? who wouldn't want someone to go to bat for rust belt workers by firing some hard shots across the bow of China?

who wouldn't want to win so much that they were tired of winning?

the thing is, is that really an agenda? or is it campaign pablum that was decoupled from reality?

- IGIT

Who cares?

Google, FB, Twitter and others already censor more content than any ISP could even dream of.

This comment strikes me as coming from a position of unique ignorance. It's not just about censorship, it's about the isp being able to pick and choose who they give upgraded service to, and who they can fuck with via throttling. A couple years ago, Comcast throttled Netflix when Netflix entered negotiations with them. This is insane corruption.

hello TheComebackKid,

in terms of the swamp creatures, are you referring to the Freedom Caucus with its insistent bleating that the GOP at least give the appearance of being deficit hawks?

No

or are you referring to the individuals who have been forcefully purged from Mr. Trump's administration?

No

also, i agree that Mr. Trump's agenda sounded great. who wouldn't want healthcare that was affordable, high quality and available to all? who wouldn't want someone to go to bat for rust belt workers by firing some hard shots across the bow of China?

who wouldn't want to win so much that they were tired of winning?

the thing is, is that really an agenda? or is it campaign pablum that was decoupled from reality?

- IGIT

His agenda consisted of a whole lot more than that

Between allowing ISPs to sell users browser history and now this, Trump just keeps making the internet great again, huh?

you meant to Ajit Pai. you are taking a thanks Obama stance here.
thanksobama.jpg

This comment strikes me as coming from a position of unique ignorance. It's not just about censorship, it's about the isp being able to pick and choose who they give upgraded service to, and who they can fuck with via throttling. A couple years ago, Comcast throttled Netflix when Netflix entered negotiations with them. This is insane corruption.

What I'm saying is that their throttling is nothing compared to the psy-op being carried out already by the major social/media platforms. Throttling is bad, but even without it there's an even bigger fish to fry. Look at the big picture. People say everything is about sex at the end of the day, for example, but what is sex about? Besides procreation, it's about power. Control. That's what everything ends up being about, and the most powerful control now is mind control.

Verizon lawyer to chairman of the government agency which regulates Verizon.

Geee, why is everyone so hard on this guy its not like he has a COI or anything.

28xp-pepefrog-master315.jpg

What I'm saying is that their throttling is nothing compared to the psy-op being carried out already by the major social/media platforms. Throttling is bad, but even without it there's an even bigger fish to fry. Look at the big picture. People say everything is about sex at the end of the day, for example, but what is sex about? Besides procreation, it's about power. Control. That's what everything ends up being about, and the most powerful control now is mind control.

Or love, whatever. Fucking weirdo. Sounds like your internet should be monitored, and your crawl space inspected....

hi TCK, sorry i missed your response,

"no" to the Freedom Caucus and "no" to the members of Trump cabinet who've been tossed overboard?

who are the swamp creatures then? all i know for sure is that i'm assuming that Mr. Trump isn't a swamp creature. who are they?

His agenda consisted of a whole lot more than that

you've got that right!

i remember he was going to bring back all these manufacturing jobs that were lost by tearing up NAFTA, i think - or doing some serious rewrites on it...but then he found out that NAFTA actually gives the US a trade surplus. so much for that idea.

i remember something about taking on big pharma and biotech to lower the price of prescription medication, but that was swiftly abandoned after a meeting with the leaders of...well...big pharma and biotech.

i definitely recall a wall that the taxpayers of Mexico were going to completely fund. hmmm.

i remember he was also going to do something about this deluge of refugee terrorists from Muslim countries that are plagueing us and making us less safe, and he's done that. the travel ban has made us all .00001% safer. thats great.

he also indicated that he would give aid and comfort (and probably a nice package of tremendous weaponry and a large truckload of US money) to Netanyahu and his fellow Zionists. i believe him on this one, definitely.

i dunno.

i see his "agenda" as mostly impossible to keep hopes and wishes - very much removed from things that are possible, cemented by the ignorance of candidate Trump's bluster.

i don't see that as an agenda.

- IGIT

Back